Forums

ForumsQuests

Kingdom Rush Quests

Posted May 14, '13 at 8:58am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

4,790 posts

Sry for DP, but i tried it again to lay down my strategy:

I build 10 towers at the start, in the inner circle (with the vulcano) you have 12 positions, i build 8 there (1 on each side of the vulcano-entrance ("front"), then 1 free, then 2 (in the "middle"), 1 free and the last 2 on the "back") the other 2 on the outer circle, at the end. Then i upgrade one of outer-circles straight into elemental (level 1) then the other, build 1 the "middles" (inner circle) into elemental (each side), then the ones in the back, take care of the positiong of your elementals.
From now just upgrade them all up to elementals, if you have 10 upgrade the elemental-levels (prefer building up from 1 to 3 in a row)... the only thing you have to take care are necromancers, meteor them asap/slow them down with support. Only the start is a lil bit tricky, the rest is not a big problem. Flying units take eonugh dmg, the elementals slow/crush the ground, you can also stay at lvl 1 elementals and build more towers, mixing some x-ray into them.

Posted May 14, '13 at 7:26pm

slashd

slashd

3 posts

It worked, thanks!

Posted May 18, '13 at 4:53am

X_naruto_fan_X

X_naruto_fan_X

4 posts

I love this game! I have all the quests completed! I'M WAITING FOR KR FRONTIERS!!!

Posted May 18, '13 at 4:54am

X_naruto_fan_X

X_naruto_fan_X

4 posts

anyone need help getting quests?

Posted May 19, '13 at 2:13am

northernranger

northernranger

1 post

how do you free the yeti

Posted May 19, '13 at 6:30am

Yahel007

Yahel007

395 posts

On one level there is an ice cave, destroyed it with that fire skill :)
Haven't played this game for a while so I don't remeber exact level or name of the skill.

Posted May 19, '13 at 7:48am

X_naruto_fan_X

X_naruto_fan_X

4 posts

To free the sasquatch on the level icewind pass you must use the rain of fire spell on the ice cave and to free him it costs 500-400 coins. He's very helpful dealing with yetis! Hope this helped.

Posted May 21, '13 at 12:12pm

danyal500

danyal500

1 post

[i] i cant add this games to my armor games account faves

Posted May 21, '13 at 1:04pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

4,790 posts

Maybe because you added it before?
Or maybe there was a lil delay... whatever it was, its in your fav list now^^

Posted May 23, '13 at 3:15am