Forums

ForumsQuests

Kingdom Rush Quests

Posted Apr 30, '14 at 11:26pm

Gantic

Gantic

9,786 posts

So close to what? Earning a quest? Well, you've got like 9 of them, so the others should be too hard.

Posted May 5, '14 at 2:18am

deathriderz1z2z3

deathriderz1z2z3

1 post

hi,i'm from kerala,india.

Posted May 5, '14 at 8:34am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

6,526 posts

Hell-O, nice to meet you.
Nevertheless this introduction is in the wrong place, this thread is about the quests from Kingdom Rush.
If you wish to introduce yourself make it in the right way: make your own introductution thread in the Newcomers Forum (its a link, click on it to reach the Newcomers Forum).

Posted May 9, '14 at 8:55pm

JACKinbigletters

JACKinbigletters

7,878 posts

Alright I am confused, I've competed every level normally, on iron and heroic and yet I am missing two stars... What's up?

Posted May 9, '14 at 9:31pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

6,526 posts

Think you miss the free ones?
When you´re at the map screen there is a little button at the top (middle), clicking on this will open a new little window, you must click on the links (one for the developers facebook page, one for twitter) to get these free stars.
You dont have to like/follow them, clicking on the links is enough.

Posted May 9, '14 at 10:09pm

JACKinbigletters

JACKinbigletters

7,878 posts

Oh so I did, danka.

Posted Jun 16, '14 at 10:17am

WarriorIsaac7

WarriorIsaac7

1 post

the old school achievement is easy. JUST DO IT ON THE FIRST LEVEL!!!!!!!

Posted Jun 21, '14 at 7:20pm

Atlasin

Atlasin

14 posts

Good day!
I found a bug. I've passed all levels in hard mode, but haven't got the achievement

Posted Jun 27, '14 at 8:34pm

mmmangos

mmmangos

3 posts

Completed the campaign in hard mode and the Supreme Defender Achievement didn't show up. Lame.

Posted Jun 28, '14 at 6:17am

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,863 posts

@Atlasin @mmmangos

This thread is for Quests only and this issue is not related to them. You should contact the developer about game bugs ;)

However, if I remember correctly, this in-game achievement is not working. I'm not sure if they have fixed it. You can check this thread on the Ironhide forums for more information: [url]http://www.ironhidegames.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3453[/url]

Reply to Kingdom Rush Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!