Forums

ForumsQuests

Kingdom Rush Quests

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 10:24pm

Garbear95

Garbear95

1 post

Superstar?

I have 60/62 stars. How do you get the last two? I have all 3 stars, iron, and heroic on every level?
Does difficulty have something to do with it?

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 10:49pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

I have 60/62 stars. How do you get the last two? I have all 3 stars, iron, and heroic on every level?
Does difficulty have something to do with it?

No.

You get two stars by clicking the links to Ironhide's Facebook and Twitter at the top of the map (there should be a little arrow at the top) - you don't have to like / follow them, just follow the links.

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 3:52am

abnrangersf

abnrangersf

1 post

If I previously completed the game and all the achievements, etc, shouldn't i've be grandfathered and have all 15 quests completed as well?

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 11:31am

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

If I previously completed the game and all the achievements, etc, shouldn't i've be grandfathered and have all 15 quests completed as well?

From what people have said in the past, if you play a quick match it should update it.

How do you get to iron difficulty? I remember seeing iron as an option earlier on before I beat the campaign, and now I'm looking back and all I can find are mediums. >: Does it have to be one of the other two modes, or can it be?

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 12:07pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,572 posts

How do you get to iron difficulty?

It's more of a different mode than another difficulty. You unlock it by  beating the level, it's the Iron Fist icon at the difficulty select screen.

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 1:16pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

You get two stars by clicking the links to Ironhide's Facebook and Twitter at the top of the map (there should be a little arrow at the top) - you don't have to like / follow them, just follow the links.

That's good to know. I was about to give up the game thinking I had to buy premium to get 62 stars. Well, 10 more stars and I'll have it.

You unlock it by  beating the level, it's the Iron Fist icon at the difficulty select screen.

Don't you have to get three stars on the levels in order to unlock the other modes instead of just beating it?

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 1:42pm

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,846 posts

Don't you have to get three stars on the levels in order to unlock the other modes instead of just beating it?

Yes, you have to get the 3 stars. Otherwise, you don't get access to iron or heroic challenges.

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 2:01pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

It's more of a different mode than another difficulty. You unlock it by  beating the level, it's the Iron Fist icon at the difficulty select screen.

Really? Oh... I could have sworn there was an iron difficulty after normal, but okay. I'll try that then.

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 2:02pm

rage12345

rage12345

1 post

how do i free the sasquatch if you have the answer please send me a message i was on the level of the sasquatch, clicked but but didnt let me free him.

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 2:05pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

Use the fire/meteor storm to get rid of the ice, then you can buy him.

Reply to Kingdom Rush Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!