olaf144

olaf144

3 posts

I got one now, 408 feet and now empaled already :p

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 11:00am

olaf144

olaf144

3 posts

Thanks to this strategy I got the empaled achievement even earlier than the destroying of tents!

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 11:17am

Daciana

Daciana

13 posts

I would think that if you want to get the implaled quest as soon as possible, don't upgrade anything at all and that way you wont keep on going and going and going once everything is maxed.

That is actually a pretty good strategy, I got stabbed 4 times in a row before reaching 1,000 feet. Though, it can sometimes take a while too, so the quest "Unlucky" is pretty much based on luck.

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 5:03pm

cherib1

cherib1

6 posts

the only thing that i could say was bit frustrating was the 30,000 feet quest, in which when i got there my character would keep going till he reached 50,000 ft, win the game, but not get the achievement,i got it eventually though:)

Posted Feb 7, '13 at 4:58pm

gdywataka

gdywataka

84 posts

How the hell a guy complete the game in a single lauch?(in high scores)
Hack?

Posted Feb 7, '13 at 10:51pm

fantasy4life

fantasy4life

1,937 posts

How the hell a guy complete the game in a single lauch?(in high scores)
Hack?
Most likely, it isn't rare to encounter hacked scores on armor games.

Posted Feb 9, '13 at 12:48am

MadmanTheMad

MadmanTheMad

1 post

I got stabbed a lot in the game, once after going just 101 feet and once (before completing the game) at 49960 feet. Was so frustrated, but now I'm kinda grateful, seeing as most people seem to have trouble getting impaled :D

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 4:26pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

4,222 posts

I've completed every one of the quests, but I do find it interesting that there is no quest for hitting 50,000 feet. I suppose it's a bit late now, but it would motivate more people to actually complete the game.

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 12:06am

GhostOfMetal

GhostOfMetal

719 posts

Is there any way to check your progress for these (or any other) quests that require a build up of some kind? (i.e., get impaled 20 times, hit 100 Huts etc.)

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 12:11am

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

4,222 posts

You'll see a button on the title screen that says Achievements. You can see your progress there.

Reply to Catapult Madness Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!