ForumsQuests[Official] Suggestions, Ideas or Games you want Quests on?

491 176000
Ferret
Ferret
9,280 posts

Let us know which games you want quests on, we're listening.

• 491 Replies
xaeros
xaeros
54 posts

MMOs need more players... and if you don't want to spend some time on it, don't do the quests... (Dawn of the dragons' quests took me a week...)

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,327 posts

Insectonator, Bubble Tanks, Warfare, Sonny, Last Stand series.

xaeros
xaeros
54 posts

I was playing LotS which is similar so yeah it took me less time, but it is still pretty simple for most of the quests... btw, relying on other players to go further in the game is the base of any MMO you know ?

I'd like to add that no quest is "skill based". With time you can have then all with no real difficulties

Yahel007
Yahel007
531 posts

@xaeros
Wait, What ? It took you 1 week to get those 4 quests from DOTD ?
-Reach Level 6
-Reach Level 30
-Defeat Lurking Horror
-Fight in Colosseum

Those quests can be done in less than 5 hours!Try getting other quests it will take you more than a month.
We joined armor games because of flash games, If I wanted to play DoTd or any other mmo I will go to their offical site and play there ( like i did with wartune ).

Enough offtopic... I would really like to see more quests Kings league is a must

xaeros
xaeros
54 posts

@yahel, I played like 2 minutes a day, so yes 1 week to get lv 30. I'll soon have the others btw...

And as I see you play DotD, you should know that this game, or LotS, has no official site to play it. only 4 servers (facebook, kongregate, AG and newgrounds)

Yahel007
Yahel007
531 posts

Into Space 2 one of the best games here

T29T
T29T
3 posts

The last stand: Union City

ivanxxxxxxx
ivanxxxxxxx
1,327 posts

Galaxy Jumper

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,277 posts

Scuba

ivanxxxxxxx
ivanxxxxxxx
1,327 posts

Amorphous plus has very hard in-game medals. But I do not like the game much.

xaeros
xaeros
54 posts

Sorry to repeat myself, but quests on MMO games needing a wide community to live would be a good thing. quests should be a little more advertising games worth the trying

Yahel007
Yahel007
531 posts

Quests for MMO which require less than 2 MONTHS to complete are fine, but no more like DoTD....

xaeros
xaeros
54 posts

actually there are no "carbon copy of another MMO". And the life of a MMO is the number of players in it. So if YOU don't like these quests, it's your problem, you do not have to finish every quest. Plus I saw your posts in the Dotd's thread. you're doing it really wrong... it takes way less time to make these quests (even the bsi 11) if you have a higher LSI. Which is the basis of the game, in case you had not noticed. By the way, my post doesn't concern only LotS, but most of the MMOs.

And once again, these quests hardly involve skills. Just time and a little luck

ivanxxxxxxx
ivanxxxxxxx
1,327 posts

Earn to Die 2012
Zombogrinder 2
Clash of the Dragons
Trigger Knight
Monsters Den The Book of Dread

Ltclass
Ltclass
2 posts