ForumsQuests[Official] Suggestions, Ideas or Games you want Quests on?

499 340466
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Let us know which games you want quests on, we're listening.

• 499 Replies
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

It'd be dumb not to give Flight Quests. That's all my all-time favorite game.

And it's be pretty easy to fit a dozen Quests into each of the MMO games.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

We've gathered your feedback and sent it to the Quest folks. No need to stop your input though, we have an eye on this section.

HiGoRashi
HiGoRashi
14 posts
Peasant

I think Raze, Raze 2 could be great games with Quests.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Monster TD
Monster TD 2
Incursion
Battalion: Nemesis
Some of the papas series. (papas hot doggeria, papas freezeria and so on^^)
Jacksmith
Cactus McCoy
Cactus McCoy 2
Creeper World series (specially creeper world user space and evermore)
Mushroom Revolution
Protector series (Protector IV.V would be the last one there)

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

Some of the papas series.

Cactus McCoy Cactus McCoy 2

I second quests for these games! I don't know why I didn't suggest them earlier. They're on my favourite games list

I don't know if I should suggest this game because it really gets on my nerves and I'm more than convinced that I'll never be able to beat it... well, I'll do it anyways: Swarm Control.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

And it's be pretty easy to fit a dozen Quests into each of the MMO games.

They shouldn't add quests to MMOs where you have to wait/there's an energy system to how much you can do a day or you have to pay to complete quests.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

They shouldn't add quests to MMOs where you have to wait/there's an energy system to how much you can do a day or you have to pay to complete quests.

I know what you mean regarding pay-to-get Quests, but why not give Quests to MMO games that are free even if they have a limit? It shows your devotion and patience.

Let's face it; pay-to-get Quests will come sooner or later.
gdywataka
gdywataka
82 posts
Duke

Some game i would like to do quests:

Amorphous plus
Burrito Bison Revenge
Doodle God 2
Knightmare Tower

Anyway, i try to complete any quest in any game cus it fun xD!

Explowox
Explowox
2 posts
Bard

I would like to see some quests in Doodle God 2 and Into Space 2

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Because games that require for you to wait an extended amount of time to actually play and stop you from playing are annoying. Sure it shows your devotion if you keep playing, but that's dumb. I don't see why you would play a game that stops you from playing after an hour or two. How is that fun?

I get fun from quests because they give me challenges and I can complete them without interruption. If there's ever a time limit to how much you can play then they're not worth it.

If you ever have to start paying for quests then that's when it starts going downhill. With quests they want to encourage people to play more games (it's working), but if they add quests to games that require for you to wait/stop you from playing or add quests that need to be paid for, expect to lose players and get negative feedback. It'll of course give ArmorGames more money and support them, but there are other, less annoying ways to do this: Premium content (may make quests easier, but not required to achieve), premium membership (don't see ads and get special offers), etc.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Because games that require for you to wait an extended amount of time to actually play and stop you from playing are annoying. Sure it shows your devotion if you keep playing, but that's dumb. I don't see why you would play a game that stops you from playing after an hour or two. How is that fun?

But why should hardcore gamers play time-limited MMO games at all then? They obviously play it because they're devoted to it and want to get father. What difference would it make for Quests as opposed to, say, father progress in the game?

If you ever have to start paying for quests then that's when it starts going downhill. With quests they want to encourage people to play more games (it's working), but if they add quests to games that require for you to wait/stop you from playing or add quests that need to be paid for, expect to lose players and get negative feedback. It'll of course give ArmorGames more money and support them, but there are other, less annoying ways to do this: Premium content (may make quests easier, but not required to achieve), premium membership (don't see ads and get special offers), etc.

The game developers choose whether or not they want to give Quests, and where they should be given. Otherwise agreeing.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

But why should hardcore gamers play time-limited MMO games at all then? They obviously play it because they're devoted to it and want to get father. What difference would it make for Quests as opposed to, say, father progress in the game?

They enjoy it, but I don't think quests should be put on time limited games. The difference between quests currently and if they're added in time limited games is right now you can play all you want. I just don't like the idea of having to stop playing a game and having to play it everyday until I'm stopped again to get quests.
dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Exactly! I don't see any fun in waiting 10+ hours for that quest on epic combo.

Exactly why I doubt I'll ever get that quest. I don't trust my laptop to survive with the crappy internet connection I have feeding it data at a horrible rate. After letting it sit over night I'd probably find the computer frozen.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I won't delete the posts, but could you guys please redirect this discussion to the Quests Feedback thread? Thank you! =)

OlliMolli
OlliMolli
1 posts
Bard

Incursion

Showing 76-90 of 499