ForumsQuests[Official] Suggestions, Ideas or Games you want Quests on?

499 340215
Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

Let us know which games you want quests on, we're listening.

• 499 Replies
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Sonnyyyyyyyyy (that eliminates a thousand viewers)

And Armor Mayhem Chronicles + Elephant Quest too!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Fancy Pants, Flight, KOLM, Exit Path, Achievement Unlocked, Crush the Castle. That includes their sequels.

Yugient
Yugient
1 posts
Shepherd

Maybe you can give developers something like an api. So they can add their own quest and we will have for every game our quests

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Loot the Game. Yeah even though it was made by John and was one of his last games, but it just felt like there was really no point to reach the end. Adding quests though will actually mean something.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Oooh I was gonna shout Sonny series until my pants fell off but Freakenstein beat me to it! Also Stick War 2 sounds good, maybe Amorphus Plus, Colony and other multiplayers/MMOs.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Are we just saying games that were made by ArmorGames?

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

We're saying games that would go great with quests!

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Any new game you guys make should have quests. Then the most popular games you should try to. So Raze, Achievement Unlocked, Sonny, Strike Force Heros, etc. I don't know if you have to ask the creators to make the quests or what.

Rayce002
Rayce002
135 posts
Scribe

The Learn to Fly games were a good series with plenty to have quests for.
Villainous was a great game, and it's also got enough there to have plenty of quests as well.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

How about Nyan Cat Fly? And the other Sushi Cat games? And I'd like to see Last Castle have some quests also.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

No has suggested this yet?

Gemcraft, Gemcraft Chapter 0, and Gemcraft Labyrinth.

also,

Knightmare Tower

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Bad Eggs Online.
I play that game so much... And there are so many little things you could get an achievement for on there... ^^

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

Exit Path, Shellshock Live, The Last Stand's.

By the way - does a game need to achieve a good rating to have quests on it or is it just if the developer wants quests on their game?

dragonmemo
dragonmemo
1 posts
Shepherd

i want quest on achievement unlocked 3

shanke
shanke
67 posts
Blacksmith

this is just a suggestion to make the quests a bit more organised how about a option to show only hard quests or medium quests or easy quests and to show least quests earned most quests earned, and not to show quests finished, show quests finished. You get the idea right?

Showing 1-15 of 499