Forums

ForumsQuests

[Official] Suggestions, Ideas or Games you want Quests on?

Posted Jan 18, '13 at 9:44pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,401 posts

How about Nyan Cat Fly? And the other Sushi Cat games? And I'd like to see Last Castle have some quests also.

Posted Jan 18, '13 at 9:50pm

Reton8

Reton8

2,628 posts

No has suggested this yet?

Gemcraft, Gemcraft Chapter 0, and Gemcraft Labyrinth.

also,

Knightmare Tower

Posted Jan 19, '13 at 12:36am

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

Personally, I would love to see a quest or two for Hack Slash Crawl, though I don't know how easy it would be to contact the developer, not to mention it wasn't a very big game (sadly) compared to many others on AG.

Any Sky9 game would be cool to see quests in.

Any of the games in the Last Stand series, specifically the first couple.

Some puzzle platformer games, like One Step Back or Continuity or the Temple series, etc.

Just some suggestions, hopefully helpful in whatever case.

Posted Jan 19, '13 at 12:59am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,893 posts

Bad Eggs Online.
I play that game so much... And there are so many little things you could get an achievement for on there... ^^

Posted Jan 19, '13 at 5:04am

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

801 posts

Exit Path, Shellshock Live, The Last Stand's.

By the way - does a game need to achieve a good rating to have quests on it or is it just if the developer wants quests on their game?

Posted Jan 19, '13 at 6:56am

dragonmemo

dragonmemo

1 post

i want quest on achievement unlocked 3

Posted Jan 19, '13 at 8:34am

shanke

shanke

46 posts

this is just a suggestion to make the quests a bit more organised how about a option to show only hard quests or medium quests or easy quests and to show least quests earned most quests earned, and not to show quests finished, show quests finished. You get the idea right?

Posted Jan 19, '13 at 12:47pm

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,846 posts

I'd like to see quests on the Achievement Unlocked games and the rest of Sushi Cat games. It would also be nice to have quests on the Infectonator games, Chuck the sheep and Incursion.

Posted Jan 19, '13 at 12:51pm

samdawghomie

samdawghomie

2,069 posts

GhostOfHorror wrote:

By the way - does a game need to achieve a good rating to have quests on it or is it just if the developer wants quests on their game?

I think the only requirement having the AG API in the game so the stats be submitted. Now if they can add their own quests, that I do not know.

Posted Jan 19, '13 at 2:28pm

DiL__

DiL__

3 posts

All games with rating above 7.5 points

Reply to [Official] Suggestions, Ideas or Games you want Quests on?

You must be logged in to post a reply!