ForumsQuests[Official] Suggestions, Ideas or Games you want Quests on?

499 340493
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Let us know which games you want quests on, we're listening.

• 499 Replies
komodor
komodor
110 posts
Prince

age of defenders medieval rampage 4 planet noevo II zombo buster rising caribian admiral 2 so many to choose from all great options to pu a quest on.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester
komodor
komodor
110 posts
Prince

its almost a moth already since the last ones amke some finaly im impatient

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

The staff has been busy with the ArmorMas event throughout december, which explains why there were no new Quests during the past 3 weeks. Now that we're at the beginning of a new year, I'm confident there will be new Quests coming out! Perhaps even during the coming week...

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Robokill

It still is waiting for more ratings, but please.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

LOL I've been wanting Quests for this game for a long time too @Loop_Stratos! Let's hope they can make this happen!

Thomcore
Thomcore
303 posts
Grand Duke

Definitely for this Disease Warrior: Rampage

Really good looking shooter with upgrade system.

komodor
komodor
110 posts
Prince

good job with tequila zombies 3 took few hours now my next prefferences are updrage complete 3mium, planet noevo 2, ancient planet and epic boss fighter 2 which i think is comming soon to beta. anyway keep it up

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

I don't have a specific game to recommend, but I would ask that you not make long quests. For example, getting the last badges in Clicker Heroes, Weapon Masters, and King of Towers were extraordinarily long. If an average player can't finish it within a month, it shouldn't be a quest.

darkzacattack
darkzacattack
7 posts
Peasant

Well, I don't have a Suggestion for a game to add Quests to, but this is the closest Thread I could find for it.

I suggest a Cake Walk difficulty for Quests; some Quests are just way too easy for Easy, like Master Sniper and Precision on Shellshock Live two.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Upgrade Complete 3

In before quests actually happen.

dys0004
dys0004
1 posts
Peasant

D-day defender please

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Upgrade Complete 3
Epic Boss Fighter 2
Diamond Hollow II

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

Raze 2. I had thought of some but I don't where's the piece of paper I had written them on.

komodor
komodor
110 posts
Prince

strike force kitty 2 and hopefully dont escape 2 are good options too but i agree with the ones above stop making quests that takes 50 hours of players life and make some already

Showing 406-420 of 499