ForumsQuests[Official] Suggestions, Ideas or Games you want Quests on?

492 176669
Ferret
Ferret
9,284 posts

Let us know which games you want quests on, we're listening.

• 492 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,190 posts

Toast of War is a great game. I definitely loved it.

And why not add quests to the classics like the very first This is The Only Level? Or how about the first Achievement Unlocked. Also don't forget Learn to Fly.

sarlas
sarlas
3 posts

I would enjoy seeing a few quests on loot hero.

liobel
liobel
3 posts

I would love to see some quests on cloudstone

Olinser
Olinser
614 posts

I want you to STOP making stupid site/forum quests.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,190 posts

I want you to STOP making stupid site/forum quests.

I want you guys to continue making awesome site/forum quests.

Why don't you just ignore them? It's not doing anything to you. It's not provoking you in anyway.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,113 posts

Olinser just mad cuz he can't get the count to 100 Kappa

Also, I would love to see quests on the original raze game, that should annoy a lot of people because its so good (and by good I mean hard and by hard I mean almost impossible and by impossible I mean good luck, you'll need it).

~~~Darth Caedus

Olinser
Olinser
614 posts

Actually the count to 100 one isn't bad. That at least is basically a forum minigame.

I am much more referring to things like 'Debate' or the Poetry/Art/ level builder badges. 'Debate' in particular appears to just be arbitrarily awarded by a mod.

I've said it about the 'quests' from the previous site before. It eliminates the point of a quest leaderboard if you have legacy quests that are simply unavailable or quest awards that are subject to essentially moderator whim.

Leesie
Leesie
427 posts

And now they start to add quests to beta games already

[url=http://armorgames.com/play/15919/sentry-knight-2]

Not that it matters for achieving those quests in general, but what if one if the testers finds and exploits a loophole and gets quest the very easy way? After all its beta, so you cant expect the games to be perfect just yet.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,370 posts

I guess that is a valid point, though at the very least, the problem would be nipped in the bud early!

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,113 posts

Raze 3 had quests active in its beta, they were just impossible to see.

@Olinser The mods on this site are actually quite fair, and if you use good logic I'm sure they're reward it to you.

~~~Darth Caedus

09philj
09philj
2,880 posts

And now they start to add quests to beta games already

Not that it matters for achieving those quests in general, but what if one if the testers finds and exploits a loophole and gets quest the very easy way? After all its beta, so you cant expect the games to be perfect just yet.

I'm pretty sure they strip you of the quests before the game's release.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,113 posts

@09philj They didn't remove my Raze 3 quests after release, just reset my save.

~~~Darth Caedus

riku_ullman
riku_ullman
1,147 posts

btd2! (bubble tower defence 2)

Leesie
Leesie
427 posts

@09philj even if they do that, it makes no sense to 'release' those quests. My guesses are that is done in order to to sway people into buying the add free gaming package

komodor
komodor
100 posts

add some to the king of towers

Showing 391-405 of 492