ForumsQuests[Official] Suggestions, Ideas or Games you want Quests on?

499 340478
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Let us know which games you want quests on, we're listening.

• 499 Replies
komodor
komodor
110 posts
Prince

strike force kitty league

dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

@Ferret @GameReclaim some great quests that death vs monstars 2 (id:14073) needs:

n00b - die in 1st level(easy)
what a waste of coins - max out bullet time(easy)
ITS OVER 9000!!!! - deal 9001 or more damage in one second(medium)
u mad bro? - ram a boss with the troll face outfit(medium)
max powahr - get all upgrades(bullet time excluded) and equip uber9000(hard)
all done - buy everything in the shop & finish all levels/challenges(insane)

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

We can always loop in @tasselfoot to look at these ideas.

dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

also, this thread has to be pinned

vincentvdh9
vincentvdh9
16 posts
Peasant

It would be awesome to have achievements in http://armorgames.com/play/15480. HEXEP is a mind dazzling puzzle game. A few ideas: complete all levels, complete x levels without restart

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke
lexaxssj3
lexaxssj3
34 posts
Marquis

Is there any game that actually got quests because someone posted here that he wanted quests for that specific game?

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

@lexaxssj3

Is there any game that actually got quests because someone posted here that he wanted quests for that specific game?

I hope you will find an answer here!

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Yeah, I am going to add my voice to the "Sonny 2" chorus

I get it, it may not be easily possible given that the creator decides on the quests and Krin doesn't seem too eager to do that/doesn't have enough time. BUT, the game already has its own achievements, implementing some of these as quests can't be too hard, right?

Anyway, all I am saying is, it is one of the best games Armor Games has to offer and one of the best flash games in general. If you were not around during 2009 to experience the frenzy then, in some ways, I envy you. But for all those that were around back then, you probably remember how this game changed everything we knew about Flash Games xD

helpo1
helpo1
3,778 posts
King

I decided to put my two (or a dozen) cents in here as well. Most of these games are highly rated and appreciated and the rest of them should be. (Yes, Fixation, I'm looking at you. TCoM deserves the prequel.)
I replay these games every few months. I know that getting quests for them is very improbable, but even if none of them actually gets them, they're worth mentioning. Also, they're fairly quick/easy, so no insane quests to get mad about.

Classics:
Age of War 1/2 - I thought these would be among the first games to get them.
Sierra 7 - definitely. At all costs. I could shoot'em blindfolded.
Stick War 1/2 - after finishing Legacy, it's like... "Why so short? :'("
The Final Death Wish - how is it possible that this game isn't even in the list?

Lovely little gems:
The Company of Myself & Fixation - surreal puzzle series. I'm not really sure why Fixation is rated so low.
Phoenotopia - this one doesn't really fit anywhere, nor is all that quick, but it's definitely worth playing.
Scuba - Minecraft in half an hour.

Pure nostalgia:
Elona Shooter - "Survive the Ragnarök" would be on par with beating Give Up 2 with all bonuses, though.
Oiligarchy - how to r̶i̶g influence the US presidential elections. Sooo timely.
Portal: The Flash Version - one of the better Flash adaptations of probably the best puzzle video game series ever.

If you were not around during 2009 to experience the frenzy then, in some ways, I envy you.

I've never even finished either Sonny. Now stone me. :P
BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

Last Stand: Union City, Swords and Potions & SaP 2, Infectonator: Hot Chase, Earth Taken 2 & 3, Forbiden Arms, My Fried Pedro, Furtive Dao, Siera 7, Hobo series, Effing Worms, City Siege series, Sift Heads series, Sonny 1 & 2.

Many people love these games, It would be a big favor to add Quests on them.

* Bolded titles are ones that I want the most *

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

I would like to see quests in - A Goody Life

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

I would very much like to see quest for Spectromancer gathering of power , game ID 15578 !
The game is one of the best CCG games I have ever played. It has in-game achievements which could help in making quests. In any case , please consider , if not for this one, please make some quests for any Card Collectible game you find appropriate. Thanks!

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

Please add quests in old games like first Strike Force Heroes, Siegius Arena or Siera 7.

Are admins even reading this? And if they do, are they considering adding quests for most wanted games?

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Now, I am excited to see quests on - A Goody Life!

Showing 451-465 of 499