ForumsQuests[Official] Suggestions, Ideas or Games you want Quests on?

492 177187
Ferret
Ferret
9,290 posts

Let us know which games you want quests on, we're listening.

• 492 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,527 posts

Because games that require for you to wait an extended amount of time to actually play and stop you from playing are annoying. Sure it shows your devotion if you keep playing, but that's dumb. I don't see why you would play a game that stops you from playing after an hour or two. How is that fun?

I get fun from quests because they give me challenges and I can complete them without interruption. If there's ever a time limit to how much you can play then they're not worth it.

If you ever have to start paying for quests then that's when it starts going downhill. With quests they want to encourage people to play more games (it's working), but if they add quests to games that require for you to wait/stop you from playing or add quests that need to be paid for, expect to lose players and get negative feedback. It'll of course give ArmorGames more money and support them, but there are other, less annoying ways to do this: Premium content (may make quests easier, but not required to achieve), premium membership (don't see ads and get special offers), etc.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,229 posts

Because games that require for you to wait an extended amount of time to actually play and stop you from playing are annoying. Sure it shows your devotion if you keep playing, but that's dumb. I don't see why you would play a game that stops you from playing after an hour or two. How is that fun?

But why should hardcore gamers play time-limited MMO games at all then? They obviously play it because they're devoted to it and want to get father. What difference would it make for Quests as opposed to, say, father progress in the game?

If you ever have to start paying for quests then that's when it starts going downhill. With quests they want to encourage people to play more games (it's working), but if they add quests to games that require for you to wait/stop you from playing or add quests that need to be paid for, expect to lose players and get negative feedback. It'll of course give ArmorGames more money and support them, but there are other, less annoying ways to do this: Premium content (may make quests easier, but not required to achieve), premium membership (don't see ads and get special offers), etc.

The game developers choose whether or not they want to give Quests, and where they should be given. Otherwise agreeing.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,527 posts

But why should hardcore gamers play time-limited MMO games at all then? They obviously play it because they're devoted to it and want to get father. What difference would it make for Quests as opposed to, say, father progress in the game?

They enjoy it, but I don't think quests should be put on time limited games. The difference between quests currently and if they're added in time limited games is right now you can play all you want. I just don't like the idea of having to stop playing a game and having to play it everyday until I'm stopped again to get quests.
Yahel007
Yahel007
531 posts

@GhostOfMatrix
Exactly! I don't see any fun in waiting 10+ hours for that quest on epic combo.

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,744 posts

Exactly! I don't see any fun in waiting 10+ hours for that quest on epic combo.

Exactly why I doubt I'll ever get that quest. I don't trust my laptop to survive with the crappy internet connection I have feeding it data at a horrible rate. After letting it sit over night I'd probably find the computer frozen.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,457 posts

I won't delete the posts, but could you guys please redirect this discussion to the Quests Feedback thread? Thank you! =)

OlliMolli
OlliMolli
1 posts

Incursion

jotabeas
jotabeas
1 posts

[b]LEGEND OF THE VOID 1 AND 2

Other games that need quests so badly are:
*Sonny
*Sonny 2
*Amorphous+

Yahel007
Yahel007
531 posts

We want quests on "any" game...
I am bored...when can we expect new quests?

Deep Sea Hunter is also a nice game for quests

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,527 posts

I am bored...when can we expect new quests?

I'd say sometime this week. A few days ago I saw some unreleased quests on admin profiles, there were 10-15 total for three different games.
fabian771
fabian771
34 posts

Exit path 2, Achievement unlocked 2, Shell shock live 2. The worlds hardest game. I'd like these games had quests.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,527 posts

Exit path 2

Don't forget the original!
Yahel007
Yahel007
531 posts

@GhostOfMatrix
Still nothing :/

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,236 posts

Just wait for it, they usually come up with quests once a week.

I would love to see one of the King of Buttons have quests, also the Idiot Test.

fantasy4life
fantasy4life
1,917 posts

I am honestly quite surprised on the effect quests had for the past time. As soon as new quests are put up, people honestly feel inclined to get them, even if they already played the game or not. The proof is in the comments before me and their eagerness to get more quests.

I wonder statistically, how much visits games had when quests were implemented in them? I can honestly say it helps the game popularity by putting quests on them, even I'm not exception to the rule. Games like railbot or sequester, I would never even find them if it wasn't for quests.

As for more suggestions, raze 1 & 2 and armor mayhem would be great for quests.

Showing 91-105 of 492