Forums

ForumsForum Games

Riddles

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 2:28pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,492 posts

I have been spelling "restaurant" wrong this whole time.

Are they in some sort of sick place, like a hospital? But amy had no prior illness... Was the food the cause of the illness?

I already answered that. Read the riddle again.

He was intending to marry her. He ordered her food to be with a ring in it. Many peoples wanted the same food. The cheff put rings in all of them. All peoples eated the rings because they were hidden too well, and they become ill, because the ring poisoned them from inside

The chef couldn't have put a ring in all of them because Matt would have only given him one. Also, rings are not poisonous. Dogs have eaten wedding rings, and they've gone all the way through and out the other end without hurting them at all.

Amy is a Baby :P And when she throws up the other ppls get sick and throw up too :3 Or maybe the other people are also babies :3

That's actually a pretty good guess, but in this case Matt and Amy are the same age. Say 20 or so.

I know it somewhere came very bad smell and some ppl couln't take that smell

Nope.

I'll provide a hint: everyone in the room, for the sake of making this simple, was between 20 and 50. No one left the restaurant and came back. None of the sick people were unhealthy when they came to the restaurant. No smells, sights, or sounds occured to make Amy throw up.

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 2:32pm

vungi

vungi

258 posts

BOOM! got it
Movie scene

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 2:34pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,492 posts

Movie scene.

No, they were not actors/actresses.

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 2:45pm

vungi

vungi

258 posts

can you give more hints?

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 2:50pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,492 posts

Sure. Here's a good one.

Matt was not surprised because the same thing had happened to him before. The food, circumstances and preferences between Matt and Amy were identical. Also, if they had eaten the same food at the same place one day earlier, no one would have gotten sick.

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 3:18pm

xerox

xerox

513 posts

That day, there is a cheff with a beard and whenever he is cooking the hair falls in the food. Amy sees the hair and eats it by mistake. Then she vomits. Other peoples vomit too

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 3:20pm

xerox

xerox

513 posts

Or cockroaches?

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 3:22pm

xerox

xerox

513 posts

It was a mexican restournat and the food was too spicy?

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 3:22pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,492 posts

That day, there is a cheff with a beard and whenever he is cooking the hair falls in the food. Amy sees the hair and eats it by mistake. Then she vomits. Other peoples vomit too

Or cockroaches?

I repeat, there is NOTHING wrong with the food. That means that whatever she ate did not cause her sickness. There was nothing in the food.

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 3:43pm

xerox

xerox

513 posts

What if Matt throws up first? And then everyone else.

Reply to Riddles

You must be logged in to post a reply!