ForumsForum GamesRiddles

368 77936
thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

So, there was a thread on here a while back dedicated to riddles. Thaboss hasn't seen any new thread recently, so he's decided to start his own. Feel free to post and respond to any riddles.

Here's a classic one.

Bob hates his job. One day, while Bob is working on the 34th floor of an office building, he decides he's fed up with it. He rips open a window, and jumps through it. Although Bob is on the 34th floor, and there was nothing to stop, slow down, or cushion his fall, when he landed, he was perfectly fine. How?

• 368 Replies
dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

The flowers are being grown inside a greenhouse, so the "color" is transparent. :P

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Outside a room are three light switches. You can turn them on and off as often as you like. After entering the room, you can not leave again to turn the change the light switches. Only one light switch turns the light in the room on. How do you find out which one turns the light on?

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Easy.

Turn switch 1 on for a good 5 minutes.

Turn switch 2 on and enter room.

If the light is on: Switch one is the light bulb.

If the light is off, feel the light bulb. If it is warm then it is light switch 1. If it is cold then it is light switch 3.

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Correct! Your turn, then :P

0m3g4D0ggy
0m3g4D0ggy
8 posts
Nomad

What is wrong with this statement?

Try to figure it out!

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Do or do not, there is no try.

Am I right? xD

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

You sure? You never know with riddles these days.

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

MattEmAngel is right. That's a classic riddle.

A mountain climber in the Himalayas took along with her two mountain guides. After a few hours of climbing, one of the guides fell into a deep crevasse. The climber and the other guide continued the climb and did not raise the alarm, and did not seem worried at all. Why?

mechninja
mechninja
1,577 posts
Nomad

Because the guides she had were books in her bag,not real human guides.

mechninja
mechninja
1,577 posts
Nomad

This is a toughie...That's why I love your riddles!They're so challenging and really flex your brain!

I think he left a TV on,and this was a movie scene of some sort.He probably heard the noise come from his TV.

mechninja
mechninja
1,577 posts
Nomad

Wait,maybe he was dreaming... *mindflip*

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Yeah my first thought was that it was a tv left on.

And about that "What's wrong with this statement?" riddle, I just now figured out he chose the word statement in the riddle. Completely brushed that off so I was confused by Matt's guess at first xD

mechninja
mechninja
1,577 posts
Nomad

Maybe the burglar only took the items in the house that were not wanted and or needed?

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

matt is a pet or something like that?

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

mechninja got thaboss's riddle right.

Thaboss is gonna go with the guess that matt is a pet or baby or something.

Showing 316-330 of 368