Forums

ForumsForum Games

Riddles

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 5:59pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

358 posts

Go back to the Wild West for this one:

Matt rode into town on Friday. He stayed two days at an Inn, robbed a bank the next day and escaped two days later on Friday. How is this possible?

His horse is named friday.

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 7:32pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,070 posts

Correct!

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 9:17pm

xerox

xerox

312 posts

The answer to the second one is not silense :/ Silense can't be killed, and can't die.

1: The train just passed, without hitting anyone or anything, but she died because of it. Why?
2: He spoke and she died. Why?

In 1 she may be or not be human.
In 2 They were together when she died.

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 10:16pm

KingofEpicFruit

KingofEpicFruit

30 posts

A man is lost, and finds a cabin, inside he finds a stove, lantern, and a fireplace, what does he light first?

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 11:30pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

The lighter or the match? .-.

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 11:35pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

1) Matt you were correct

2) KingofEpicFruit..you kinda messed that up. You forgot to mention the match/lighter in the list

3) Let's all try to figure xerox's out before moving on..I have a bunch so mine will come random and I'm sure others have more as well. So having one at a time could be aggravating if there is a really difficult time (like xerox's) and we all have to sit and wait for it to be over. But for now, however, we are half way through xerox's..and he does have 2. So let's try to get 'em before moving on

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 3:04pm

vungi

vungi

258 posts

umm waht riddle we are trying to solve?

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 4:49pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,385 posts

1. Since the train just passed she couldn't get on it and someone killed her because of it.
2. He said "Kill her" and she was shot.

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 4:52pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,385 posts

Sorry for the double post but I know what #2 is He said "We should get inside, because they were outside in a storm and she didn't listen.

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 5:21pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,070 posts

1. Since the train just passed she couldn't get on it and someone killed her because of it.
2. He said "Kill her" and she was shot.

No. It's simpler than that. Riddles are word plays that make a very simple thing seem very complicated. I don't think guns or outside parties are involved, as in there was no "third person" that killed her in both cases.

Reply to Riddles

You must be logged in to post a reply!