Forums

ForumsForum Games

Riddles

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 3:57pm

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

531 posts

Well, if he opened his mouth and she died, its obvious that he is holding her in his mouth....

That is just the... How did you even... Where did you...

Fine...

Oh Leo I'm pretty sure you're right on the centipede thing. I've heard this one before.

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 4:00pm

leo99rules

leo99rules

2,844 posts

Well, if he opened his mouth and she died, its obvious that he is holding her in his mouth....

Wait, so what did she die from? Did she fall out of his mouth? Did she fall into his mouth?

You realise that if his head was straight (Like normal) nothing falls out.

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 4:04pm

xerox

xerox

513 posts

Because they are in circus and performing dangerous trick far from the grownd

New Riddle :

A couple were driving a car. After some time the car stopped - out of gas. The man told his wife : " Lock the car and dont go out, or let any strangers in". Then he left her alone. 30 minutes later he come back and what to see... The car was still locked, but his wife was dead, and there was a stranger inside. What happened?

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 4:16pm

xerox

xerox

513 posts

Here is anotehr one.

Which letter is next in this : O T T F F S S E N ...?

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 4:45pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,498 posts

Hey! What about my riddle? I didn't post the answer. Just for that, I'm going to solve both of yours before anyone else.

A couple were driving a car. After some time the car stopped - out of gas. The man told his wife : " Lock the car and dont go out, or let any strangers in". Then he left her alone. 30 minutes later he come back and what to see... The car was still locked, but his wife was dead, and there was a stranger inside. What happened?

She died in childbirth. The stranger is the baby.

Which letter is next in this : O T T F F S S E N ...?

T. They are the first letter of numbers, starting from One.

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 4:46pm

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

531 posts

Kinda. However, the riddle was taking up too much time and space in the thread. It needed new material. And it's not that the riddles were hard, just extremely vague.

Well...I gave up. It was vague but still (kind of) possible.

Someone broke in through the window?

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 4:48pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,498 posts

Someone broke in through the window?

Nope. Read my post.

I'd post a new riddle, but I'm tapped out for now. IAgreeWithYou, you want to post one?

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 4:50pm

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

531 posts

Argh... those ninjas be crazy.

I have to go now so maybe someone else will post soon. I have a pretty good one but it'll take me a while to edit it so I guess we'll see.

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 4:50pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,498 posts

No, wait. I have one. It's actually very famous.

Out of the eater came forth meat, and out of the strong came forth sweetness.

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 5:06pm

xerox

xerox

513 posts

Never heard of this one :/

Out of the eater came forth meat.. I supposed someone who eats has been eaten... and out of the strong came forth sweetness..

A strong man was eating honey in the desert but he died, and the vultures eated his meat. Then bees came atracted from the honey inside him, and made a hive in there? I suppose this is the answer.

Reply to Riddles

You must be logged in to post a reply!