Forums

ForumsForum Games

Riddles

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 5:48pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,498 posts

Correct!

You solved it, so you get to post the next riddle.

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 5:51pm

vungi

vungi

258 posts

nahh i don't any good riddles

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 5:52pm

vungi

vungi

258 posts

nahh i don't know any good riddles

sry about that mistake

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 6:02pm

xerox

xerox

513 posts

1: On the 20th of July, 1929, an accountant bought a newspaper and saw yesterday's report which puzzled him : A Legendary Pilot, Hero from The First World War, dies in a car crash under mysterious curcumstances. Which word from this headline was not written as not from that time?

2: You are in front of a gate of a closed city. You can enter, only if you know the password.

In front of the gates is a child. The guard says 5. The child thinks and says 4. The guard opens the gates and the child enters.

In front of the gates is a woman. The guard says 8.The woman thinks and says 5. The guard opens the gates and the woman enters.

In front of the gates is a man. The guard says 6. The man thinks and says 3. The guard opens the gates and the man enters.

Now it's your turn. The guard says 7. What is your answer? And why.

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 6:09pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,498 posts

All me again.

On the 20th of July, 1929, an accountant bought a newspaper and saw yesterday's report which puzzled him : A Legendary Pilot, Hero from The First World War, dies in a car crash under mysterious curcumstances. Which word from this headline was not written as not from that time?

World War II hadn't started yet, so the world "First" wasn't written at the time. No one would have known that a second world war was coming ten years later in 1939.

The guard says 7. What is your answer? And why

You say 5. The second number is the number of letters in the first number. S-E-V-E-N = 5.

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 6:37pm

thaboss

thaboss

1,667 posts

Alright, if famous riddles are to be posted... This is apparently the hardest logic puzzle in the world. Sorry for it being a logic puzzle, but thaboss likes them more than riddles. Just bear with him.

"Three gods A, B, and C are called, in some order, 'True',
'False', and 'Random'. True always speaks truly, False always speaks
falsely, but whether Random speaks truly or falsely is a completely random
matter. Your task is to determine the identities of A, B, and C by asking
three yes-no questions; each question must be put to exactly one god. The
gods understand English, but will answer all questions in their own language, in which the words for 'yes' and 'no' are 'da' and 'ja', in some order.
You do not know which word means which."

So, what do you ask?

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 6:45pm

xerox

xerox

513 posts

Ok last from me for tonight

1: A man had a boat.On it, there was 50Ibc meat, 35Ibc Fish, 20Ibc vegetables, 15Ibc fruits, Rusk, Stove, Fishing equipment. He was prepearing to travel for a month. Right before he go, his son appeared and said : No, dont go, you will die for sure. Why he said that, when the weather was just fine.

2:
8809 = 6
7111 = 0
2172 = 0
6666 = 4
1111 = 0
3123 = 0
7662 = 2
9312 = 1
8096 = 5
8193 = 3
2581 = ?

3: It happened so fast.. My father died during the attack 4 days ago and since that day, i have been sad for the entire week. since the start...
My Brothers John and Joe said they are going fishing, while Boris was resting in his room... The cook was cooking the dinner, the gardener was picking up vegetables from the garden, the maid was getting the mail, the main guard was complaining about his salary...

WHO IS THE KILLER!!!!!?

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 7:40pm

greenpeople2007

greenpeople2007

400 posts

#3 the answer is the father died in a heart attack.

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 7:44pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,498 posts

A man had a boat.On it, there was 50Ibc meat, 35Ibc Fish, 20Ibc vegetables, 15Ibc fruits, Rusk, Stove, Fishing equipment. He was prepearing to travel for a month. Right before he go, his son appeared and said : No, dont go, you will die for sure. Why he said that, when the weather was just fine.

Is this based on his supplies?? He didn't bring matches, so he can't cook food.

8809 = 6
7111 = 0
2172 = 0
6666 = 4
1111 = 0
3123 = 0
7662 = 2
9312 = 1
8096 = 5
8193 = 3
2581 = ?

That is NOT A RIDDLE. This is a RIDDLE thread.

It happened so fast.. My father died during the attack 4 days ago and since that day, i have been sad for the entire week. since the start...
My Brothers John and Joe said they are going fishing, while Boris was resting in his room... The cook was cooking the dinner, the gardener was picking up vegetables from the garden, the maid was getting the mail, the main guard was complaining about his salary...WHO IS THE KILLER!!!!!?

?! THAT MAKES NO SENSE. I'll prove it!

It was John and Joe. They lied about going fishing and worked together.
It was Boris. He lied about being in his room.
It was the cook. He had cooked the food earlier and used the time to kill your father.
It was the gardener. He picked vegetables earlier/later on.
It was the maid. She killed him, then said that there was no mail.
It was the guard. He was mad with his salary, so he left his post.

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 7:46pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,498 posts

3 the answer is the father died in a heart attack.

Ahhhh crap. He's right. Sorry, I take back my post about the third one.

Reply to Riddles

You must be logged in to post a reply!