ForumsForum GamesRiddles

522 43182
thaboss
thaboss
1,654 posts
Peasant

So, there was a thread on here a while back dedicated to riddles. Thaboss hasn't seen any new thread recently, so he's decided to start his own. Feel free to post and respond to any riddles.

Here's a classic one.

Bob hates his job. One day, while Bob is working on the 34th floor of an office building, he decides he's fed up with it. He rips open a window, and jumps through it. Although Bob is on the 34th floor, and there was nothing to stop, slow down, or cushion his fall, when he landed, he was perfectly fine. How?

• 522 Replies
thaboss
thaboss
1,654 posts
Peasant

Was the man shot, and then the eagles came to eat his remains?

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,781 posts
Peasant

It's a riddle. If I had asked you what job is Bob you wouldn't have told me. You're not suppose to ask questions.

Also, (Another random guess :/) he's outside an animal shop.

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,865 posts
Bard

Was the man shot, and then the eagles came to eat his remains?

The eagles arrived at the side of the road the same time the man did. They were with him.

he's outside an animal shop.

No. He's on the side of the road in a ditch by a field, although that's not very relevant.

You're right, though. Stop asking questions. I will provide hints to your guesses.
kase70
kase70
111 posts
Shepherd

He stole them from a circus !

TopRank_
TopRank_
276 posts
Shepherd

He was selling toy eagles

BlazingZelda
BlazingZelda
877 posts
Shepherd

Ok... I'll take another whack. He was going to town to sell a bunch of tiny toy eagles, but he was shot.

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,865 posts
Bard

He stole them from a circus!

Nope. No circus has that many eagles, and it's illegal (I think).

He was going to town to sell a bunch of tiny toy eagles, but he was shot.

He was shot on purpose. It wasn't an accident.

I'll give you guys a hint: the eagles were not stolen, captured or purchased illegally. The man was shot because of them. The man (as I already said) was not a poacher, and had never used a gun in his life.

Go back and read the first riddle and the solution (page 2, by me). The wording was extremely significant. The same applies to my riddle.
MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,865 posts
Bard

Sorry, the solution is on page 1. It's not that hard to find anyway.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,991 posts
Scribe

Alright..I'm just goin to say a few thoughts to try to get something goin here with the solution..

He/someone was dreaming *trollface*

He is an actor in some really bizarre show/movie

The eagles have nothing to do with his death

The eagles aren't real eagles (a guess out of this..they are fake eagles..decorative of some kind..and he was mugged for some)

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,865 posts
Bard

He/someone was dreaming *trollface*

Nice try. The man was awake when he was shot.

He is an actor in some really bizarre show/movie[quote]

Again, the man is very literally dead.

The eagles have nothing to do with his death.

The eagles had everything to do with his death.

The eagles aren't real eagles (a guess out of this..they are fake eagles..decorative of some kind..and he was mugged for some)[quote]

No, he was murdered, and none of the eagles are missing. All of them are there.
MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,865 posts
Bard

Sorry for the quote error. The last three are backwards, not sure how that happened. Either way, all four guesses have been replied to.

thaboss
thaboss
1,654 posts
Peasant

The question is, "What did he do?" Thaboss is gonna go out on a limb and say the answer is "He died."

Other than that, maybe an eagle activist didn't like seeing so many captive eagles and shot him?

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,865 posts
Bard

The question is, "What did he do?" Thaboss is gonna go out on a limb and say the answer is "He died."

Dying was the result of his actions. He did something that earned a bullet. So, he DID die, but you want to know what he did to end up dead. But you knew that.

Other than that, maybe an eagle activist didn't like seeing so many captive eagles and shot him?

"Eagle activist?" Nope.

Another hint: He would not have been killed if he had 52 eagles.
BlazingZelda
BlazingZelda
877 posts
Shepherd

Is the blood on the eagles the man's blood?

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,865 posts
Bard

Is the blood on the eagles the man's blood?

Already answered that. Yes.
Showing 16-30 of 522