ForumsForum GamesRiddles

368 78150
thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

So, there was a thread on here a while back dedicated to riddles. Thaboss hasn't seen any new thread recently, so he's decided to start his own. Feel free to post and respond to any riddles.

Here's a classic one.

Bob hates his job. One day, while Bob is working on the 34th floor of an office building, he decides he's fed up with it. He rips open a window, and jumps through it. Although Bob is on the 34th floor, and there was nothing to stop, slow down, or cushion his fall, when he landed, he was perfectly fine. How?

• 368 Replies
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

I'm not sure what to make of this riddle, as it tends to jump all over the place, but I'm thinking the answer is some kind of fruit. A kiwi maybe?

BitRifle
BitRifle
147 posts
Peasant

Close. my, I thought that would be considered as a warm-up. or even easier than that. Now due to my hell-o grammar (thanks) it became mind breaker. what the heck did I create..well that riddle killed many people's brain cells anyway in original form anyway..should do same thing to at least 6 people who use English. hmm. alright. 3 more to go.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

It's probably a more basic fruit, like an apple or a banana. Perhaps a pear? The flying part is what throws me off.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

...grapes?

Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

Plain and simple. The answer is poo.

Showing 361-365 of 368