Forums

ForumsForum Games

Emerald Sword {V5} Dark World Expansion

Posted Jan 19, '13 at 4:44am

Deathless950

Deathless950

439 posts

Well I guess it's kind of objective. Sure it might seem evil in one light, but in terms of what your doing it's most always "Good" for the dark forces of emerald or your faction. 

Name: Viet Anh
Faction: Dark
Class: Rogue
Level: 7
PUL(Posts until level): 08/11
Health: 27/27 +19
Damage: 1 -> 5
Accuracy: 0
Speed: 3 -> 4
Abilities: (Invisibility)
Auto: None
Achievements:
==HOW 11 (Glory: 05)
Party: None

{Backpack W=11/11}
==Gold- 27
==Gear- {{ (Axe Weapon: Pumpkin Scythe (+4 Power, +2 Max health, 2 Handed) }} ( {{Ring: Halloween Ring (Price of consumables at stores reduced by 25%) }} {{ (Armor: Dirt Armor (+6 Max health) }} {{ (Helm: Bronze Chival Helm (+5 Max Health, +1 Speed) }} {{ Standard Snug Boots (Feet: +2 Max health) }} {{Standard Garment (Body: +4 Max health) }}
==Food- Turkey Meat (Quest Item) x5
==Other-Trick Bag (+5 Weight Max, Food/Liquid duplicates in your bag hold no weight value) Mystic iron x3 Pale Gass (When thrown at an enemy reduces their health by 2 and yours by 1) Artifact of Siero, 2x Goblin Tooth, 2x pink leather, (Badge of Doom)

You've traveled to Anti Compound “Z” carefully, although guards on the upper post are quick to recognize you.

“Ay, It's the one!”
“He killed Brunas!”
“Too Arms!!!”
“Kill the Imposter!!!!!”

An alarm goes off as a relay of arrows fire towards you, quickly you take cover behind a tree as you hear the crackling of wood as your temporary shelter takes a beating. Soon enough you hear the fortress gates opening. The sound of marching soldiers seems to be headed your way....

Out of time you swing forth from your hiding spot and draw out your strength

Viet Anh (Lvl 7) H-27
D-5 A-0 S-4

Compound Z Guard (Lvl 1) H- 2-0
A-1

Compound Z Guard (Lvl 1) H- 2-0
A-1

You slay the orc guards swiftly defeating them. Your fighting technique's seem to be coming back to you as quickly as ever. More orcs and archers attracted by the brawl now surround you weapons out. You stare around almost out of breath contemplating your next move when suddenly...

“Forfeit yu'r arms men!!!! Stop tha brawlin” A huge voice calls out from somewhere in the crowd. You listen in as the sound of a large heavy armed being bursts through the crowd
“AH then, so we finally might be having true soldiers now ay?” An immense orc stands before you and presents himself to you. He seems powerful, quick with his eyes, broad shoulders with exaggerated muscles. He's also a bit on the older side with the beginnings of a beard strapping around his chin. 
“Now, I think we might have come off to a bad start ay?”
The orc smiles revealing his awesome golden teethe.
“The names Rex, I'm in charge of this platoon here, most of these grunts belong to me see.”
You stare at him threateningly, you still see no good in anything about the present situation. You sneer
“So, your the leader then of this pathetic group of mountain scum? I could have you all dead you know, my taste for blood is never quenched!”
Some of the orcs tense up, rex looks at you calmly.
“Ay, I am not the leader I be serving ma queen, I am only her subject ya see. But you should be the one to go thank her for the record.”
Suddenly you feel confusion, caught off guard perhaps.
“WHAAT? I owe you nothing!”
“AH well thats where you be wrong see, you come from the hospital of evils do you not? Grimridge project X launched three years ago”
Some orc yells in the crowd.
“Why can't we kill em I be bored!!!!”
Tons of cheers, Rex stomps his foot and yells.
“Quiet FOOLS!!!! This here is are great weapon!! A revived creature, once a falken. Now are great queen and her magic have brought and raised a great soldier to help us!”
You look at rex awkwardly.
“I've been revived?”
“Yes, you were killed in the last life, but no matter at all, all's good now, your with the best of company.”
You here another orc yell in crowd.
“We have amongst us a FALKEN brothers! Burn it to crisp!!!!!”
All the orcs start chanting
“to a crisp, to a crisp, to a crisp”
“QUIIIIIIEEEEEETTTT!”
“I'LL HAVE YOU ALL KNOW YOU BLASTED IDIOTS THAT THIS WAS THE PLAN ALL ALONG, I'VE TOLD YOU THOUSANDS OF TIMES!!!!!!!”
All the orcs quickly silenced themselves, it seems common sense in such cultures that the loudest is always right.
“NOW”
he looks at you
“We are not much different you and I, we both crave revenge on the light forces that betrayed your security and murdered thousand of my own kin.”
You stick your fist in the air
“So be it then!, I SHALL FIGHT FOR THE DARK!!!!”
A roar of cheering bursts from the crowd, arrows are shot into the sky. You walk off from the compound greeted by hundreds of creatures eager to make acquaintance with you. On your walk through the crowds your joined with Rex, who tells you as much as an orc can about the capital where you must surely go now to present yourself to the queen. Despite the loud shoutings and merrymaking of the orcs you manage to pick up a decent amount of the conversation.
“So then, ye needs to head to the Doom than. Are great capital ya see, t'was rebuilt a decade ago by these here paws. I helped build it with ma brethren, we constructed that finest capital in emerald you'll ever soon to be a seein'.”
Upon leaving the compound you bid farewell to your new ally's, Rex gives you (Badge of Doom), which you will need to represent before the guards to prove trustworthiness to the city guards at the gate.

Although you hate making friends, an odd burning passion has been built into you, like a hunger needing to be satisfied. You want to kill! No eat the Light kingdoms! They must crush!!!!! you clinch what remains of your teethe and prepare for the trip south.

Posted Jan 19, '13 at 7:38am

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

508 posts

Health: 27/27 +19
Achievements:

{Backpack W=11/11}
==Gold- 27
==Gear- {{ (Axe Weapon: Pumpkin Scythe (+4 Power, +2 Max health, 2 Handed) }} ( {{Ring: Halloween Ring (Price of consumables at stores reduced by 25%) }} {{ (Armor: Dirt Armor (+6 Max health) }} {{ (Helm: Bronze Chival Helm (+5 Max Health, +1 Speed) }} {{ Standard Snug Boots (Feet: +2 Max health) }} {{Standard Garment (Body: +4 Max health) }}
==Other-Trick Bag (+5 Weight Max, Food/Liquid duplicates in your bag hold no weight value) Mystic iron x3 Pale Gass (When thrown at an enemy reduces their health by 2 and yours by 1) Artifact of Siero, 2x Goblin Tooth, 2x pink leather, (Badge of Doom)

(Wow, that was a lot but I really enjoyed it)

Before I head south I say to Rex "So, because I fight for the dark now don't you think you should reward me with something? I am probably the finest Rogue in the land and don't misunderstand that I am serving the dark because I am a rogue, I can slaughter this place in a matter of minutes, what I'm looking for is weapons, maybe a legendary dagger?"

(Trying to make it dramatic like in moves :P)

Posted Jan 19, '13 at 9:20am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,176 posts

Name: Kenji
Faction: Light
Class: Archer
Level: 1
PUL: 4/5
Health: 5/5
Damage: 1
Accuracy: 4
Speed: 0
Abilities: (LD)
Achievements: None

{Backpack W=0/6}
==Gold- 0
==Gear- None
==Food- None
==Other- None

Tundra fields? I can't freeze to death, can I? To the tundra fields!

Posted Jan 19, '13 at 10:12am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

Name:Blerhik nell
Faction: light
Class: shaman
Level: 0
PUL(Posts until level): 5/5
Accuracy: 1
Speed: 1
Abilities: None

{Backpack W=0/6}
==Gold- 0
==Gear- None
==Food- None
==Other- None

I guess i'm off to the bulletin for noobs.

Posted Jan 19, '13 at 1:46pm

Deathless950

Deathless950

439 posts

Name:Blerhik nell
Class:Sshaman
PUL(Posts until level): 5/5
Accuracy: 1
Speed: 1
Abilities: None

{Backpack W=0/6}
==Gold- 0
==Gear- None
==Food- None
==Other- None
Bulletin Board (Pilrow)

You can post quests for other players with rewards, or tackle one of the current quest here already. You can even turn in completed quests here. A quest can be completed up to 3 times unless it's unique, quest for unexplored zones are not listed. 

1) Help! Northern pilrow has been attacked by kunans! if you can kill 5 kunan blood mages and bring their robes as proof, I could go back there feeling safer.

Reward:
Brarer Mack Bow (Bow Weapon: +4 accuracy +2 Damage, Off Handed: Req. Arrows)
or
Blair Block (Shield: +7 max health, 1 Handed)
or
35 Gold and 3 PUL

2) I have grown sick and tired of this pathetic town. My name is Ciro and I'm the richest man on the planet! (Not to mention by FAR the smartest). Problem is I can't venture off to another city without protection for my wagon, I will reward whoever can collect for me 4 Maznob Tusks (From Bilshormp) with a fair amount of currency.

Reward:
40 Gold and 4 PUL
or
20 Gold and 6 PUL
or
05 Gold and 8 PUL

3) Greetings, you seek a quest correct? I'm looking for one who dares travel to the great jungle of melgo to acquire 2 ancient artifacts, I have no additional details on how they are found. Head south traveler!

Reward:
Valou Knife (Dagger Weapon: +2 Damage, 5% chance before battle to double speed, 1 handed)
or
Mahehe (Trinket: Your arrows and bullets now have a 5% chance to deal triple damage)
or
140 Gold and 11 PUL

4) I am searching for someone who wouldn't mind collecting 10 bags of feathers for me, I am working on starting an arrow business. Eastern pilrow should be a good place to start hunting.

Reward:
Twin Dial Staff (Staff Weapon: Spell power +1 Max Mana +4, 2 handed)
or
Bleach arrows x200 (Ammunition for Bows, 5% Durability)
or
Back Snap shooter (Gun Weapon: +6 Damage -2 Accuracy, Off hand Req. Bullets)
or
Cloud Armor (Body: +5 Max Health, +1 Spell Power)

5) The kunan leader must be stopped, if you see this man (he's named Mugu) bring his head for a handsome reward

Reward:
35 Gold and 2 PUL

{Quest Below this point are UNIQUE (Only 1 completion allowed}

6) I am willing to create a mystical weapon for you. You will need however to find me 8 Mystic Iron.

Reward:
Aero Speed (Staff Weapon: +6 Spell Power +2 Max Mana +2 Speed, -6 Max Health, 2 handed)
or
Glowing Lupic Axe (Axe Weapon: +4 Speed, 1 handed)
or
Dream Snipe (Gun Weapon: +18 accuracy, +4 Damage, +1 Speed, Off hand Req. Bullets)
or
Iron Robes (Body: +11 Max Health, 5% Magic Resistance)

7) Burna trolls have infested the mines over in the Iron Plaines! Kill 20 of them and I'll train you!

Reward: 20 PUL

8) Help me save my dad!!!!! He went to Harlow Lake at night time and never came back, if you could find him I will reward you. (Type: "Search for Father" while in Harlow Lake to begin this quest)

Reward:
Necro Spear (Staff Weapon: +15 Max Mana, +3 Speed, Companions have a 25% chance to reanimate upon death, 2 Handed)
or
Green Pearl Charm (Trinket: Before battle there's a 40% chance your health becomes the health of what your attacking or defending against, does not work on creatures level 25+ nor does it work in dungeons)
or
9 PUL and 55 Gold

PUL: 3/5
Health: 4/5

{Backpack W=0/6}
==Gold- 0
==Gear- None
==Food- None
==Other- None

You have arrived to the tundra fields of northern Pilrow. This lands cold and frosty climate causes much of the surrounding vegetation to appear white and crystal like.

It's oddly a bit too cold out here, but there are lots of growing plants and herbs here of possible interest. However to collect in this zone there is a high chance enemy kunan's (insane tribe of lunatics that kill victims with there bare hands). You may search for herbs and rocks as many times as you want, however each time there is a 35% chance to run into these horrible creatures. You may also specifically hunt them down. Up to you two on how you wish to handle this.

Health: 26/27 +19
Achievements:

{Backpack W=11/11}
==Gold- 27

"Nothings free in this world, although I be admiring what you did to me guards the few weapons we got have to be earned see. You should bring it up with the queen."

Posted Jan 19, '13 at 3:17pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

Can I transfer in an old character from V3 or V4?

Are you kidding me? Of course you can. We can also come up with compromises if you'd like to change classes, you might get to keep some of your levels and equipment.

what time is it? you are right, it is adventure time!

Name: Cactus McCoy
Class: Soldier
Level: 21
PUL(Posts until level): 02/25
Health: 42/46 +15
Damage: 1 -> 6
Accuracy: 0 -> 9
Speed: 0 -> 4
Abilities: (Blood Bath) (Throw off) (Maximum Stamina) (Travel +1 PUL) (R)
Auto: =Health >15 then "Use Bamber Health Potion" Never use more then 3 times per combat= =Health >10 then "Use EM Potion" Never use more then 2 times per combat=
Achievements:
==MC (Glory: 05)
==SR 12 (Glory: 05)
==TTW: RDK (Glory: 02)
Party: none

{Backpack W=Max}
==Gold- 132
==Gear-
W- King Disturber (Sword Weapon: +5 Damage +3 Max Health, 2 Handed)
S- /
O- /
A- /
Bo- Crush Tooth Hide (Body: +2 Accuracy, +3 Speed, +1 Max Health)
H- Bronze Chival Helm (Helm: +5 Max Health, +1 Speed)
Bt- Standard Snug Boots (Boots: +2 Max health)
C- Cloak of Discovery (Cloak: +2 Accuracy, When discovering a new zone +2 PUL instead of 1)
T- Chain of Melgo (Trinket: 5% less chance to get attacked in Melgo, 5% more change to discover an ancient ruin), Kunan Pendant (Trinket: when attacked or attacking a kunan you may select which type of a kunan to attack)
R- Halloween Ring (Ring: Price of consumables at stores reduced by 25%), Scope Neck Ring (Ring: +5 Accuracy)
==Food- Colored Blair Shroom (+5 Mana, +5 Health) Harlamin Shoot (+10 Mana) Water (Holds 3 Wait Value), Bamber Health Potion (+7 Health, Can not be used more then 5 times per battle) x14, EM Potion (+16 health, the next time your damaged in battle the attacker takes 11 damage, Can not be used more then twice per battle) x18
==Other- Trick Bag (+5 Weight Max, Food/Liquid duplicates in your bag hold no weight value), A Beginners Guide to General Alchemy by Dr. P. R)(Kalin, Bubble Juice, Black Hallow Cauldron (-435), Shock Juice (+3 Mana, Take 3 Damage) x1, (Necro Spear (Trident Weapon: +15 Max Mana, +3 Speed, Companions have a 25% chance to reanimate upon death, 2 Handed)  Standard Garment (Body: +4 Max health), Pumpkin Scythe (Axe Weapon:+4 Power, +2 Max health, 2 Handed) Iron Robes (Body: +11 Max Health, 5% less damage from magic), Liora Slicer (Axe Weapon: +2 Damage, 2 Handed), Bizarre tablet marked "64" Use it in zones to specify for a certain roll number (Not usable in combat), Amoheart Rice

Posted Jan 19, '13 at 3:28pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,176 posts

{Backpack W=0/6}
==Gold- 0
==Gear- None
==Food- None
==Other- None

I have no weapons! Do I fight enemies hand-to-hand here? I know I'm asking a lot of questions, but seriously. Do I have Fists equipped as default, and can I use my own kind of attacks (as in, block a punch with my left arm and use my other to punch an enemy in the throat), or is it basic turn-based (he throws a punch, I throw a punch, etc)?

I'm used to improv attacks and have used whatever I can find. I once got a bowstring from a general store and equipped it as a choke cable to capture and strangle enemies. If this is more rigid, let me know so I don't rub against the rules.

Posted Jan 19, '13 at 4:06pm

Deathless950

Deathless950

439 posts

Name: Cactus McCoy
Class: Soldier
Level: 21
PUL(Posts until level): 02/25
Health: 42/46 +15
Damage: 1 -> 6
Accuracy: 0 -> 9
Speed: 0 -> 4
Abilities: (Blood Bath) (Throw off) (Maximum Stamina) (Travel +1 PUL) (R)
Auto: =Health >15 then "Use Bamber Health Potion" Never use more then 3 times per combat= =Health >10 then "Use EM Potion" Never use more then 2 times per combat=
Achievements:
==MC (Glory: 05)
==SR 12 (Glory: 05)
==TTW: RDK (Glory: 02)
Party: none

{Backpack W=Max}
==Gold- 132
==Gear-
W- King Disturber (Sword Weapon: +5 Damage +3 Max Health, 2 Handed)
S- /
O- /
A- /
Bo- Crush Tooth Hide (Body: +2 Accuracy, +3 Speed, +1 Max Health)
H- Bronze Chival Helm (Helm: +5 Max Health, +1 Speed)
Bt- Standard Snug Boots (Boots: +2 Max health)
C- Cloak of Discovery (Cloak: +2 Accuracy, When discovering a new zone +2 PUL instead of 1)
T- Chain of Melgo (Trinket: 5% less chance to get attacked in Melgo, 5% more change to discover an ancient ruin), Kunan Pendant (Trinket: when attacked or attacking a kunan you may select which type of a kunan to attack)
R- Halloween Ring (Ring: Price of consumables at stores reduced by 25%), Scope Neck Ring (Ring: +5 Accuracy)
==Food- Colored Blair Shroom (+5 Mana, +5 Health) Harlamin Shoot (+10 Mana) Water (Holds 3 Wait Value), Bamber Health Potion (+7 Health, Can not be used more then 5 times per battle) x14, EM Potion (+16 health, the next time your damaged in battle the attacker takes 11 damage, Can not be used more then twice per battle) x18
==Other- Trick Bag (+5 Weight Max, Food/Liquid duplicates in your bag hold no weight value), A Beginners Guide to General Alchemy by Dr. P. R)(Kalin, Bubble Juice, Black Hallow Cauldron (-435), Shock Juice (+3 Mana, Take 3 Damage) x1, (Necro Spear (Trident Weapon: +15 Max Mana, +3 Speed, Companions have a 25% chance to reanimate upon death, 2 Handed)  Standard Garment (Body: +4 Max health), Pumpkin Scythe (Axe Weapon:+4 Power, +2 Max health, 2 Handed) Iron Robes (Body: +11 Max Health, 5% less damage from magic), Liora Slicer (Axe Weapon: +2 Damage, 2 Handed), Bizarre tablet marked "64" Use it in zones to specify for a certain roll number (Not usable in combat), Amoheart Rice

Glad to have ya back! You interested in staying Light then I presume?

{Backpack W=0/6}
==Gold- 0
==Gear- None
==Food- None
==Other- None

Basically, fists would be the default without weapons, although the enemies early game are a piece of cake any ways so don't worry so much about your equipment as long as your completing quests that will reward you with gear as you progress.

Battle is turn based, go see post 2 for help. And yes its more rigged, a bow would for example only be able to be used as a bow. The idea is that theres a fair balance of rp and rpg element that make the game both creative and fair.

Posted Jan 19, '13 at 4:36pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,176 posts

{Backpack W=0/6}
==Gold- 0
==Gear- None
==Food- None
==Other- None

(Okay. Rigid is fine, as long as it's consistent. I'll save the sneakiness for another day, although I may try a few creative things later to see if they work...).

Alright, I hunt down kunans specifically. Herbs and rocks can wait.

Posted Jan 19, '13 at 4:38pm

Deathless950

Deathless950

439 posts