Auto: None
Achievements: None
Party: None

{Backpack W=1/6}
==Gold- 10
==Gear- {{Dark Fur Covering (Body: +2 Max Health)}}
==Food- None
==Other- Badge of Doom

I ask my subconscious about how to respond when an undead queen asks me for my name.

Posted Mar 8, '13 at 9:07am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

Name: Blerhik nell
Faction: Light
Class: Shaman
Level: 9
PUL(Posts until level): 05/13
Health: 18/18 +5
Mana: 14/14 +4
Spell Power: 2
Damage: 1
Accuracy: 1
Speed: 1
Abilities: (Rain) (Bolt)
Auto: Start round 1,3 with "Bolt". Less than 3 HP with "Rain"

{Backpack W=4/6}
==Gold- 22
==Gear- {{Cloud Armor (Body: +5 Max Health, +1 Spell Power)}} {{(Twin Dial Staff Weapon: +1 Spell Power, +4 Max Mana, 2 handed)}}
==Food- Hole Milk (+1 Health, +1 Mana) x2
==Other- Artifact of Piero x1

I'll untie him...

Posted Mar 8, '13 at 10:04am

blk2860

blk2860

4,472 posts

Name: Nicholas Blivio
Class: Buccaneer
Level: 2
PUL: 3/4
Health: 5/6
Accuracy: 0
Speed: 0
Abilities: None

{Backpack W=1/6}
==Gold- 0
==Gear- None
==Food- Kalkalut Roots (+2 Mana, 15% drunk chance)
==Other- None

I inspect a rock.

Posted Mar 8, '13 at 12:47pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

Name: Cactus McCoy
Class: Soldier
Level: 23
PUL(Posts until level): 09/27
Health: 45/48 +15
Damage: 1 -> 6
Accuracy: 0 -> 9
Speed: 0 -> 4
Abilities: (Blood Bath) (Throw off) (Maximum Stamina) (Travel +1 PUL) (R)
Auto:
Achievements:
==HOW 11 (Glory: 05)
==MC (Glory: 05)
==SR 12 (Glory: 05)
==TTW: RDK (Glory: 02)
Party: none

{Backpack W=Max}
==Gold- 232
==Gear-
W- King Disturber (Sword Weapon: +5 Damage +3 Max Health, 2 Handed)
S- /
O- /
A- /
Bo- Crush Tooth Hide (Body: +2 Accuracy, +3 Speed, +1 Max Health)
H- Bronze Chival Helm (Helm: +5 Max Health, +1 Speed)
Bt- Standard Snug Boots (Boots: +2 Max health)
C- Cloak of Discovery (Cloak: +2 Accuracy, When discovering a new zone +2 PUL instead of 1)
T- Chain of Melgo (Trinket: 5% less chance to get attacked in Melgo, 5% more change to discover an ancient ruin), Kunan Pendant (Trinket: when attacked or attacking a kunan you may select which type of a kunan to attack)
R- Halloween Ring (Ring: Price of consumables at stores reduced by 25%), Scope Neck Ring (Ring: +5 Accuracy)
==Food- Harlamin Shoot (+10 Mana) Water (Holds 3 Wait Value)
==Other- Trick Bag (+5 Weight Max, Food/Liquid duplicates in your bag hold no weight value), A Beginners Guide to General Alchemy by Dr. P. R)(Kalin, Bubble Juice, Black Hallow Cauldron (-435), Shock Juice (+3 Mana, Take 3 Damage) x1, (Necro Spear (Trident Weapon: +15 Max Mana, +3 Speed, Companions have a 25% chance to reanimate upon death, 2 Handed)  Standard Garment (Body: +4 Max health), Pumpkin Scythe (Axe Weapon:+4 Power, +2 Max health, 2 Handed) Iron Robes (Body: +11 Max Health, 5% less damage from magic), Liora Slicer (Axe Weapon: +2 Damage, 2 Handed), Bizarre tablet marked "64" Use it in zones to specify for a certain roll number (Not usable in combat), Amoheart Rice, Bamber Health Potion (+7 Health, Can not be used more then 5 times per battle) x2, EM Potion (+16 health, the next time your damaged in battle the attacker takes 11 damage, Can not be used more then twice per battle) x6, Lin Grass (Turns your skin green at the cost of 2 PUL, 5% chance to kill you, lasts 1 Page) x4, Bamber Brush (-1 Health) x2

"deal." i take the gold and go to the other markets to see what they sell. i want to see the whole offer before i buy that bow.

Posted Mar 8, '13 at 7:46pm

Deathless950

Deathless950

441 posts

Name: Michael Lee
Faction: Dark
PUL(Posts until level): 2/6
Health: 2/7 +2

{Backpack W=1/6}
==Gold- 10
==Food- None
==Other- Badge of Doom

Your mind seems to speak back to you in riddles, often the case amongst the undead who have a brain full of hidden (or lost) knowledge.

"He who'm earns the dark queen's praise
knows the ways 
to speak of once being alive
as to speak it rhymes"

Name: Blerhik nell (Res Sickness)
Class: Shaman
Level: 9
PUL(Posts until level): 04/13
Health: 13/13 +5-5
Mana: 10/10 +4-4
Spell Power: 2->0
Accuracy: 1
Speed: 1
Abilities: (Rain) (Bolt)
Auto: Start round 1,3 with "Bolt". Less than 3 HP with "Rain"

{Backpack W=4/6}
==Gold- 13
==Gear- {{Cloud Armor (Body: +5 Max Health, +1 Spell Power)}} {{(Twin Dial Staff Weapon: +1 Spell Power, +4 Max Mana, 2 handed)}}
==Food- Hole Milk (+1 Health, +1 Mana) x2
==Other- Artifact of Piero x1

He waits while you unravel the algae trapping him, and he then says
"Thank you so much for

FALLING IN MY TRAP!
MUAHAHAHHA

You puny humans are so gullible, your at the bottom of MY lake, and I'm hungry!!!!

You are under attack! The man morphs out of his disguise and turns into a Quarian Shapeshifting Spider! and you fell right into it's trap! This underwater arachnid type species instead of producing web, traps it's prey with disguise and tricks!

It and it appears also to have minions that were waiting to swarm you.

Blerhik nell (Lvl 9) H-18-17-16-15-14-13-12-11-10-09-08-07-06-05-04-03-02-01-00
Start round 1,3 with "Bolt". Less than 3 HP with "Rain"
A-1 S-1
SP-2 M-14-4

Vs

Slime Spider (Lvl 11) H-18-17(BOLT)12-11-10-09-08-07-06-05-04-03-02-01
S- 5% chance when hits to sap your Damage by 1

Slime Spider (Lvl 11) H-18(BOLT)13
S- 5% chance when hits to sap your Damage by 1

You have been defeated loosing 9 gold and gear stats (darn, tough luck!)

Name: Nicholas Blivio
Class: Buccaneer
PUL: 3/4
Health: 5/6

{Backpack W=1/6}
==Gold- 0
==Gear- None
==Food- Kalkalut Roots (+2 Mana, 15% drunk chance)
==Other- None

There are few rocks of importance in the area. The best thing to do in these kinds of areas is to search the area x amount of times. You can search up to 10 times and stock up on stuff (you however might get attacked). Then you can sell it or keep it and start making gold.

PUL(Posts until level): 04/27
Auto:
Achievements:

{Backpack W=Max}
==Gold- 382
==Gear-
S- /
O- /
A- /
C- Cloak of Discovery (Cloak: +2 Accuracy, When discovering a new zone +2 PUL instead of 1)
T- Chain of Melgo (Trinket: 5% less chance to get attacked in Melgo, 5% more change to discover an ancient ruin), Kunan Pendant (Trinket: when attacked or attacking a kunan you may select which type of a kunan to attack)
R- Halloween Ring (Ring: Price of consumables at stores reduced by 25%), Scope Neck Ring (Ring: +5 Accuracy)
==Other- Trick Bag (+5 Weight Max, Food/Liquid duplicates in your bag hold no weight value), A Beginners Guide to General Alchemy by Dr. P. R)(Kalin, Bubble Juice, Black Hallow Cauldron (-435), Shock Juice (+3 Mana, Take 3 Damage) x1, (Necro Spear (Trident Weapon: +15 Max Mana, +3 Speed, Companions have a 25% chance to reanimate upon death, 2 Handed)  Standard Garment (Body: +4 Max health), Liora Slicer (Axe Weapon: +2 Damage, 2 Handed), Bizarre tablet marked "64" Use it in zones to specify for a certain roll number (Not usable in combat), Amoheart Rice, Bamber Health Potion (+7 Health, Can not be used more then 5 times per battle) x2, EM Potion (+16 health, the next time your damaged in battle the attacker takes 11 damage, Can not be used more then twice per battle) x6, Lin Grass (Turns your skin green at the cost of 2 PUL, 5% chance to kill you, lasts 1 Page) x4, Bamber Brush (-1 Health) x2, 25 Ting Honor

There are no other bow merchants in Falioria (aside from quest rewards). However there are many cities and towns awaiting discovery who'm all have unique weapons and armor in stock just as long as it's not too insignificant. You could try to locate these distant towns however the journey may be long and frustrating. Also disguises are sold in some of the farther outward towns and outposts allowing you to to shop in dark faction markets.   

However keep in mind the best items are always found in dungeons, theres only so much that money can buy. I would recommend this option, saving your gold for a mount and focusing on perhaps completing a dungeon quest  (obtainable at the royal cabinate) you might want to build a group for that and tackling on an easy one.

Posted Mar 8, '13 at 9:48pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

There are no other bow merchants in Falioria (aside from quest rewards). However there are many cities and towns awaiting discovery who'm all have unique weapons and armor in stock just as long as it's not too insignificant. You could try to locate these distant towns however the journey may be long and frustrating. Also disguises are sold in some of the farther outward towns and outposts allowing you to to shop in dark faction markets.

well, i just wanted to check the wares from the other stores. i am looking for an armor. new/better boots would be nice too. not to mention another ring and another trinket. how good are these disguises?

However keep in mind the best items are always found in dungeons, theres only so much that money can buy. I would recommend this option, saving your gold for a mount and focusing on perhaps completing a dungeon quest  (obtainable at the royal cabinate) you might want to build a group for that and tackling on an easy one.

and here lies the problem. i am the strongest and i mean not my gear. it would be helpful if there where dungeons that i could complete allone or if i could form a small group with two non-playable-characters who are near my level. that is the reason why i want new potions: to complete an easy dungeon on my own.

Posted Mar 8, '13 at 10:09pm

Deathless950

Deathless950

441 posts

well, i just wanted to check the wares from the other stores. i am looking for an armor. new/better boots would be nice too. not to mention another ring and another trinket. how good are these disguises?

Well here's a list of what there is in Falioria:

The Calafin (Southern Most and also your current location)

-General Store
-Orphanage
-Great Blimps of Falk
-The Galloping Stead (Bar)
-The old fountain
-Pathway to the city walls

The Grimshire (Eastern Most)

-Potion Master
-The Grimly Stew (Bar)
-Auctioneer
-Dungeons (Leads to "Dungeons of Erlamin")
-Sewers (Leads to "Crail Leak")

Pilarkey (Western most of the city)

-Great Craft House
-Armory
-Bulletin Board
-The Pocket Master
-The Golden Fountain
-Meprime Golaskis (Bar)

Royal District (Northern Most)

-Royal Guards Chambers
-Royal Cabinet
-Honor Hall

and here lies the problem. i am the strongest and i mean not my gear. it would be helpful if there where dungeons that i could complete allone or if i could form a small group with two non-playable-characters who are near my level. that is the reason why i want new potions: to complete an easy dungeon on my own.

There are plenty, although I think it would be more fun if you took someone along with you as some of the loot won't be useful to you and some loot will be bound upon pickup.

Crail Leak is a level 10 dungeon and it's right below Falioria, that might be a good place to start. Otherwise there are a variety of dungeons spread across the world to explore, and many aren't too difficult if you tackle them prepared.

Posted Mar 9, '13 at 5:45am

draick

draick

798 posts

PUL(Posts until level): 2/6

{Backpack W=1/6}
==Gold- 10
==Food- None
==Other- Badge of Doom

"Your Majesty, I am Michael Lee."

Posted Mar 9, '13 at 10:08am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

Auto:
Achievements:

{Backpack W=Max}
==Gold- 382
==Gear-
S- /
O- /
A- /
==Other- Trick Bag (+5 Weight Max, Food/Liquid duplicates in your bag hold no weight value), A Beginners Guide to General Alchemy by Dr. P. R)(Kalin, Bubble Juice, Black Hallow Cauldron (-435), Shock Juice (+3 Mana, Take 3 Damage) x1, (Necro Spear (Trident Weapon: +15 Max Mana, +3 Speed, Companions have a 25% chance to reanimate upon death, 2 Handed)  Standard Garment (Body: +4 Max health), Liora Slicer (Axe Weapon: +2 Damage, 2 Handed), Bizarre tablet marked "64" Use it in zones to specify for a certain roll number (Not usable in combat), Amoheart Rice, Bamber Health Potion (+7 Health, Can not be used more then 5 times per battle) x2, EM Potion (+16 health, the next time your damaged in battle the attacker takes 11 damage, Can not be used more then twice per battle) x6, Lin Grass (Turns your skin green at the cost of 2 PUL, 5% chance to kill you, lasts 1 Page) x4, Bamber Brush (-1 Health) x2,

25 Ting Honor < is that even an item?

to the armory!

can i adopt a child yet? i could need a ranger/healer/mage. also, a pet that stays at my side and increases one or two of my stats, like some gear but so that i can not loose it after some days/fights would be helpful too. like an eagle who increases my accuracy or so.

hey, can i let a smith craft me a magical weapon/armor if i bring him/here the needed ingredients and enough gold? that would be awesome, i allways wanted a fire sword or a fire armor (fire armor damages the enemy when i get attacked, does not work with melee attacks plus it grants me an immunity to arrows except they are aimed at my head).

Posted Mar 9, '13 at 1:03pm

Deathless950

Deathless950

441 posts

PUL(Posts until level): 1/6

{Backpack W=1/6}
==Gold- 10
==Food- None
==Other- Badge of Doom

1/3

She stares at you for a bit then smiles.

"It is a good thing that you are here now warrior, there are still many things that must be done to further the dark progress in the world. There are light and unresolved strongholds all around the world and in the south that must be... calmed."
(You finish your drink and are poured more)
"Tell me now about your previous life, what lands are you from warrior" (Although you remember basically nothing you decide to make up something to put forth a good impression)

Auto:
Achievements:

{Backpack W=Max}
==Gold- 382
==Gear-
S- /
O- /
A- /
==Other- Trick Bag (+5 Weight Max, Food/Liquid duplicates in your bag hold no weight value), A Beginners Guide to General Alchemy by Dr. P. R)(Kalin, Bubble Juice, Black Hallow Cauldron (-435), Shock Juice (+3 Mana, Take 3 Damage) x1, (Necro Spear (Trident Weapon: +15 Max Mana, +3 Speed, Companions have a 25% chance to reanimate upon death, 2 Handed)  Standard Garment (Body: +4 Max health), Liora Slicer (Axe Weapon: +2 Damage, 2 Handed), Bizarre tablet marked "64" Use it in zones to specify for a certain roll number (Not usable in combat), Amoheart Rice, Bamber Health Potion (+7 Health, Can not be used more then 5 times per battle) x2, EM Potion (+16 health, the next time your damaged in battle the attacker takes 11 damage, Can not be used more then twice per battle) x6, Lin Grass (Turns your skin green at the cost of 2 PUL, 5% chance to kill you, lasts 1 Page) x4, Bamber Brush (-1 Health) x2, 25 Ting Honor

For now it is, you definitely want to keep it as you can turn it in for rewards when you have enough later.

You must be level 35 to adopt a child.

Yes, thats the whole point of the crafthouses/forge. Basically if you have recipes with the appropriate supplies you can make stuff. Otherwise you can try random combinations and see what happens.

Reply to Emerald Sword {V5} Dark World Expansion

You must be logged in to post a reply!