Forums

ForumsForum Games

Emerald Sword {V5} Dark World Expansion

Posted Jan 19, '13 at 9:54pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,623 posts

Scratch that. I'm going to the Tavern. There has to be someone who can offer a quest or at least arrows.

Posted Jan 19, '13 at 9:58pm

Deathless950

Deathless950

439 posts

Name: Kenji (Res Sickness)
Faction: Light
Class: Archer
Level: 5
PUL: 5/9
Health: 9/9
Damage: 1
Accuracy: 4
Speed: 0
Abilities: (LD)
Auto: None
Achievements: None
Party: None

{Backpack W=2/6}
==Gold- 13
==Gear- None
==Food- None
==Other- Kunan Pendant (Trinket: when attacked or attacking a kunan you may select which type of a kunan to attack), Brarer Mack Bow (Bow Weapon: +4 accuracy +2 Damage, Off Handed: Req. Arrows)

Well, no one said it was going to be easy! But stop worrying, money will come, it's not that hard in this game.

Bulletin Board (Pilrow)

You can post quests for other players with rewards, or tackle one of the current quest here already. You can even turn in completed quests here. A quest can be completed up to 3 times unless it's unique, quest for unexplored zones are not listed.

1) Help! Northern pilrow has been attacked by kunans! if you can kill 5 kunan blood mages and bring their robes as proof, I could go back there feeling safer.

Reward:
Brarer Mack Bow (Bow Weapon: +4 accuracy +2 Damage, Off Handed: Req. Arrows)
or
Blair Block (Shield: +7 max health, 1 Handed)
or
35 Gold and 3 PUL

2) I have grown sick and tired of this pathetic town. My name is Ciro and I'm the richest man on the planet! (Not to mention by FAR the smartest). Problem is I can't venture off to another city without protection for my wagon, I will reward whoever can collect for me 4 Maznob Tusks (From Bilshormp) with a fair amount of currency.

Reward:
40 Gold and 4 PUL
or
20 Gold and 6 PUL
or
05 Gold and 8 PUL

3) Greetings, you seek a quest correct? I'm looking for one who dares travel to the great jungle of melgo to acquire 2 ancient artifacts, I have no additional details on how they are found. Head south traveler!

Reward:
Valou Knife (Dagger Weapon: +2 Damage, 5% chance before battle to double speed, 1 handed)
or
Mahehe (Trinket: Your arrows and bullets now have a 3% chance to deal double damage)
or
140 Gold and 11 PUL

4) I am searching for someone who wouldn't mind collecting 10 bags of feathers for me, I am working on starting an arrow business. Eastern pilrow should be a good place to start hunting.

Reward:
Twin Dial Staff (Staff Weapon: Spell power +1 Max Mana +4, 2 handed)
or
Bleach arrows x200 (Ammunition for Bows, 5% Durability)
or
Back Snap shooter (Gun Weapon: +6 Damage -2 Accuracy, Off hand Req. Bullets)
or
Cloud Armor (Body: +5 Max Health, +1 Spell Power)

5) The kunan leader must be stopped, if you see this man (he's named Mugu) bring his head for a handsome reward

Reward:
35 Gold and 2 PUL

{Quest Below this point are UNIQUE (Only 1 completion allowed}

6) I am willing to create a mystical weapon for you. You will need however to find me 8 Mystic Iron.

Reward:
Aero Speed (Staff Weapon: +6 Spell Power +2 Max Mana +2 Speed, -6 Max Health, 2 handed)
or
Glowing Lupic Axe (Axe Weapon: +4 Speed, 1 handed)
or
Dream Snipe (Gun Weapon: +18 accuracy, +4 Damage, +1 Speed, Off hand Req. Bullets)
or
Iron Robes (Body: +11 Max Health, 5% Magic Resistance)

7) Burna trolls have infested the mines over in the Iron Plaines! Kill 20 of them and I'll train you!

Reward: 20 PUL

8) Help me save my dad!!!!! He went to Harlow Lake at night time and never came back, if you could find him I will reward you. (Type: "Search for Father" while in Harlow Lake to begin this quest)

Reward:
Necro Spear (Staff Weapon: +15 Max Mana, +3 Speed, Companions have a 25% chance to reanimate upon death, 2 Handed)
or
Green Pearl Charm (Trinket: Before battle there's a 40% chance your health becomes the health of what your attacking or defending against, does not work on creatures level 25+ nor does it work in dungeons)
or
9 PUL and 55 Gold

Posted Jan 19, '13 at 10:42pm

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

508 posts

Name: Viet Anh
Faction: Dark
Class: Rogue
Level: 7
PUL(Posts until level): 08/11
Health: 26/27 +19
Damage: 1 -> 5
Accuracy: 0
Speed: 3 -> 4
Abilities: (Invisibility)
Achievements:
==HOW 11 (Glory: 05)

{Backpack W=11/11}
==Gold- 27
==Gear- {{ (Axe Weapon: Pumpkin Scythe (+4 Power, +2 Max health, 2 Handed) }} ( {{Ring: Halloween Ring (Price of consumables at stores reduced by 25%) }} {{ (Armor: Dirt Armor (+6 Max health) }} {{ (Helm: Bronze Chival Helm (+5 Max Health, +1 Speed) }} {{ Standard Snug Boots (Feet: +2 Max health) }} {{Standard Garment (Body: +4 Max health) }}
==Food- Turkey Meat (Quest Item) x5
==Other-Trick Bag (+5 Weight Max, Food/Liquid duplicates in your bag hold no weight value) Mystic iron x3 Pale Gass (When thrown at an enemy reduces their health by 2 and yours by 1) Artifact of Siero, 2x Goblin Tooth, 2x pink leather, (Badge of Doom)

I head south.

Posted Jan 19, '13 at 11:12pm

Deathless950

Deathless950

439 posts

PUL(Posts until level): 07/11
Achievements:

{Backpack W=11/11}
==Gold- 27
==Gear- {{ (Axe Weapon: Pumpkin Scythe (+4 Power, +2 Max health, 2 Handed) }} ( {{Ring: Halloween Ring (Price of consumables at stores reduced by 25%) }} {{ (Armor: Dirt Armor (+6 Max health) }} {{ (Helm: Bronze Chival Helm (+5 Max Health, +1 Speed) }} {{ Standard Snug Boots (Feet: +2 Max health) }} {{Standard Garment (Body: +4 Max health) }}
==Other-Trick Bag (+5 Weight Max, Food/Liquid duplicates in your bag hold no weight value) Mystic iron x3 Pale Gass (When thrown at an enemy reduces their health by 2 and yours by 1) Artifact of Siero, 2x Goblin Tooth, 2x pink leather, (Badge of Doom)

You have traveled to the Flikzash Hills. Anyone familiar with the land will tell you the grounds are densely populated by giant mole like creatures called Dernt's. They're commonly considered to be pests, and used to be hunted by Dark tribes when they lived on the ground. However since those times they have managed to build they're nests in the jello like substance that pollutes the sky (Mynderf, earth so polluted it starts floating)

The sludge resembles a dense shade of green that could be compared to some kind of a sick floating jungle. Although mighty indeed you seem to remember other territories with even greater deposits of this resource.

To your right there's a cloud of Mynderf that you might try to walk on, otherwise you could go check out the ruins of the ancient Derkish although they've probably already pillaged and cleaned out by the Froblins.

Posted Jan 19, '13 at 11:45pm

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

508 posts

PUL(Posts until level): 07/11
Achievements:

{Backpack W=11/11}
==Gold- 27

I guess I'll go check on the ruins.

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 1:22am

Deathless950

Deathless950

439 posts

PUL(Posts until level): 06/11
Health: 27/27 +19
Achievements:

{Backpack W=11/11}
==Gold- 27

The light darkens as you traverse the snow lands, the ground level descends and you find yourself in a pit like area. This place was once called the Gargaden, although now it's referred to as the "Slope" or the "Gregdge". Several holes in the ground with shattered off doors appear in front of you, as your hearing grows more accustom to the silence you hear mumbling and grunts from deep within although you can't make out it's source.

There are 3 holes nearby (Leftern most, Central, Rightern most) or perhaps more if you wish to continue traveling through the slope.

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 8:02am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

Name: Cactus McCoy
Class: Soldier
Level: 21
PUL(Posts until level): 02/25
Health: 42/46 +15
Damage: 1 -> 6
Accuracy: 0 -> 9
Speed: 0 -> 4
Abilities: (Blood Bath) (Throw off) (Maximum Stamina) (Travel +1 PUL) (R)
Auto: =Health >15 then "Use Bamber Health Potion" Never use more then 3 times per combat= =Health >10 then "Use EM Potion" Never use more then 2 times per combat=
Achievements:
==MC (Glory: 05)
==SR 12 (Glory: 05)
==TTW: RDK (Glory: 02)
Party: none

{Backpack W=Max}
==Gold- 132
==Gear-
W- King Disturber (Sword Weapon: +5 Damage +3 Max Health, 2 Handed)
S- /
O- /
A- /
Bo- Crush Tooth Hide (Body: +2 Accuracy, +3 Speed, +1 Max Health)
H- Bronze Chival Helm (Helm: +5 Max Health, +1 Speed)
Bt- Standard Snug Boots (Boots: +2 Max health)
C- Cloak of Discovery (Cloak: +2 Accuracy, When discovering a new zone +2 PUL instead of 1)
T- Chain of Melgo (Trinket: 5% less chance to get attacked in Melgo, 5% more change to discover an ancient ruin), Kunan Pendant (Trinket: when attacked or attacking a kunan you may select which type of a kunan to attack)
R- Halloween Ring (Ring: Price of consumables at stores reduced by 25%), Scope Neck Ring (Ring: +5 Accuracy)
==Food- Colored Blair Shroom (+5 Mana, +5 Health) Harlamin Shoot (+10 Mana) Water (Holds 3 Wait Value), Bamber Health Potion (+7 Health, Can not be used more then 5 times per battle) x14, EM Potion (+16 health, the next time your damaged in battle the attacker takes 11 damage, Can not be used more then twice per battle) x18
==Other- Trick Bag (+5 Weight Max, Food/Liquid duplicates in your bag hold no weight value), A Beginners Guide to General Alchemy by Dr. P. R)(Kalin, Bubble Juice, Black Hallow Cauldron (-435), Shock Juice (+3 Mana, Take 3 Damage) x1, (Necro Spear (Trident Weapon: +15 Max Mana, +3 Speed, Companions have a 25% chance to reanimate upon death, 2 Handed)  Standard Garment (Body: +4 Max health), Pumpkin Scythe (Axe Weapon:+4 Power, +2 Max health, 2 Handed) Iron Robes (Body: +11 Max Health, 5% less damage from magic), Liora Slicer (Axe Weapon: +2 Damage, 2 Handed), Bizarre tablet marked "64" Use it in zones to specify for a certain roll number (Not usable in combat), Amoheart Rice

Glad to have ya back! You interested in staying Light then I presume?

of course!

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 8:13am

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

508 posts

PUL(Posts until level): 08/11
Achievements:

{Backpack W=11/11}
==Gold- 27

I go to the queen and say what I said to Rex.

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 8:15am

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

508 posts

PUL(Posts until level): 06/11
Health: 27/27 +19
Achievements:

{Backpack W=11/11}
==Gold- 27

Ignore my last post...

I go to the left hole.

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 12:41pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,623 posts

Name: Kenji (Res Sickness)
Faction: Light
Class: Archer
Level: 5
PUL: 5/9
Health: 9/9
Damage: 1
Accuracy: 4
Speed: 0
Abilities: (LD)
Achievements: None

{Backpack W=2/6}
==Gold- 13
==Gear- None
==Food- None
==Other- Kunan Pendant (Trinket: when attacked or attacking a kunan you may select which type of a kunan to attack), Brarer Mack Bow (Bow Weapon: +4 accuracy +2 Damage, Off Handed: Req. Arrows)

Quest 4: Find the feathers. Where can I find a large supply of chickens?

Reply to Emerald Sword {V5} Dark World Expansion

You must be logged in to post a reply!