ForumsForum Games

Emerald Sword {V5} Dark World Expansion

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 8:37pm

Deathless950

Deathless950

1,947 posts

Party: Cactus McCoy, {Blerhik nell} (Lvl 19~) H-27-26
D-6{7} A-9{12} S-4{5} SP-{4} M-{14}
CA- Em potion if health is lower then 10, but only if i did not got healed by my teampartners spell.
BN- Drink em potion when hp is at less than 40%, Use rain when the hp of both my team mate and I are less than 60%
CXP: 2(-Bamber) BXP: 1

VS

Geg Geg's (Lvl 11) H-9-4-0
A-9 Instead of dealing damage when hits follows a round the table format of the following spells

(Detect) Removes players magic and physical defenses for three rounds
(Elelate) Heals Geg Geg by 9
(Sort) Target player for remaining automation is switched to a random other player
(Black Eye) 10% Chance that this move kills Geg Geg, Increases Geg Geg's accuracy by â45â

(XP: 0)
(XP: 1)

Dark Puma's (Lvl 6) H-5-0
S-1 A-2

Mobs Cleared 4/4

With the room finally clear you and your comrades cross the halls embedded with mushroom and glowing fungi. As you cross the area it grows more and more bright, the deeper you travel the easier it is the see. At the end of the halls however the scenery changes a bit, now little creatures are feeding off of the mushrooms to your sides. Gradually there numbers grow more and more as you continue down the path, at the end of the tunnel you come to a halt behind yet a new mound. A mighty large one of these creatures is blocking the entrance to the next chamber ahead, it is however just a body as it (by what you can smell) recently deceased.

Name: Michael Lee (Lieutenant SQ#17)
Faction: Dark
Class: Soldier
Level: 7
PUL(Posts until level): 10/11
Health: 16/17 +2
Damage: 1-> 2
Accuracy: 0
Speed: 0
Abilities: (Furry) (Lantern)
Auto: None
Achievements: None
Party: None

{Backpack W=4/6}
==Gold- 9
==Gear- {{Dark Fur Covering (Body: +2 Max Health)}}, {{Alo Lantern (Mace Weapon: +1 Damage, healing effects used on you are 5% more effective, 1 handed)}} {{Slit Throat (Trinket: If speed damage would kill you if it impacted, that damage is unaffected)}}
==Food-
==Other- Badge of Doom, Slow Step Cloak (Cloak: +2 Max health, +1 travel damage)

You volunteer as a Lieutenant!

You will now hold the Lieutenant SQ#17 on your name until you complete or abandon this quest.

You are given a squadron of puny orcs under your command

Orc Grunt (Lvl 2) H-5
Orc Grunt (Lvl 2) H-5
Orc Grunt (Lvl 2) H-5
Orc Grunt (Lvl 2) H-5
Orc Grunt (Lvl 2) H-5

Your squadron has been assigned a transport mission from base to Corapse then to Flizlash

The objective is made clear to you. You must transport safely a group of northern missionaries, these demonic satanists are important to the successes of the Dark enterprises as they know much needed secrets on darker magical powers. It is well possible that the light forces would plan to ambush your campaign. If you are killed in battle the missionaries will also die and your quest will fail. You may now chose where you want to take them. (They must travel first to Corapse than end up in Flizlash where they are expected to deliver a sermon)

Name: Mangled
Class: Zombie
Level: 5
PUL(Posts until level): 8/9
Health: 5/10 +2
Damage: 1
Abilities: (Eat Corpse) (Bloody Claw)

{Backpack W=0/6}
==Gold- 3
==Gear- {Dark Fur Covering (Body: +2 Max Health)}
==Food- None
==Other- Badge Of Doom

The bulletin board won't help you much at finding the queen. However she isn't very difficult to find as you notice her mansion looming in the distance a little ways down

Name: Kaori Tsubaki
Class: Bandit
Level: 1
PUL: 3/5
Health: 5/5
Accuracy: 0 -> 1
Abilities: None

{Backpack W=4/6}
==Gold- 0
==Gear- {Bamboo Fishing Rod (+1 Accuracy, Can be used to catch game, 2 Handed)}
==Food- Little Puppy Fish (+2 Mana) x2, Blackroost Fish (+2 Health) x3, Raystorm Fish (+1 Health, Your skin turns yellow for the rest of the day)
==Other- Dead Torms (Level 0 Bait) x9, Fish Bucket (Duplicate Fish that your holding have no weight value)

It's cool, this game was meant to be played at any pace you'd like.

Standard Toss!

+Blackroost Fish (+2 Health) x2
+Raystorm Fish (+1 Health, Your skin turns yellow for the rest of the day)

You can turn in the quest now, or continue fishing.

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 8:40pm

Zyba

Zyba

1,148 posts

PUL(Posts until level): 8/9

{Backpack W=0/6}
==Gold- 3
==Food- None
==Other- Badge Of Doom

Then, I move to the mansion entrance to ask about meeting the queen.

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 11:03pm

Deathless950

Deathless950

1,947 posts

PUL(Posts until level): 7/9

{Backpack W=0/6}
==Gold- 3
==Food- None
==Other- Badge Of Doom

You make your way through the busy city and arrive finally to the great mansion. After hiking upwards somewhat (as it's located on a cliff just outside new doom) you confronted finally (after passing the burning gardens) with a large bared gate. There's a bizarre device sticking out of the ground near the closed gates. There are several symbols on it as well as a linear gap on the right most side.

You decide to swipe your badge through it, and as easily as that the gate opens slowly. You enter curious to meet the queen.

As you approach the mansion several small guards observe you with a certain amount of awe. Never before have they seen a resurrected humanoid before, you are the wonder of the city.

You hear a distant yelling inside the main entrance room. A women bursts out the door yelling loudly

"I will not send more troops south! None of your idiotic plans work Mogus, arghhh and to think of all the time..."

"You!"

She grabs you suddenly staring inside you with wide important looking yellow eyes, usually you would snap back and defend yourself but you happen to find this women rather attractive, stunning even, and are therefor startled by her rapid mannerisms unable to react.

"Your one of my new soliders yes? I see you have the badge. Rex must of sent you..."

She spins around pushing you into her domain. Your eyes are startled at the incredible amount of brilliance displayed in here quarters. Much time and supply must have been put into putting this place together. She seats you down in the lecture corner, a goblin hands you a cup of bonoffy quiet a delicacy in this part of the world. You wait now sipping quietly as the queen takes a seat.

You recognize this women as a hybrid Hintwash and High Trip Undeadess, as your mind sizes up the situation you are aware that this women is of the rarest species of undead ever, her blue green skin and elaborate purple teal dress look incredible. And she's so young to! Only 23,000 years young at the most!

{NPC Chat Lasts 3 rounds} (When you see this you need to actually respond/react or ask questions to fuel conversation. Much of what you'll say may cause positive or negative reaction all that will lead up to cool rewards and perks obtainable by how your relationship develops with the queen. Take also into consideration that you can ask your sub cautious for answers if you have questions as although you don't remember your past life your informative memory is still rather clear. You may want to ask yourself question of ethics and etiquette as conversation with an undead queen is in fact quite different then a normal conversation, one must be prudent.)

"SO. Welcome to new doom. What do they call you soldier?"

She eyes you impatiently with her legs crossed.

Posted Apr 7, '13 at 5:35am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,906 posts

Party: Cactus McCoy, {Blerhik nell} (Lvl 19~) H-27-26
D-6{7} A-9{12} S-4{5} SP-{4} M-{14}
CA- Em potion if health is lower then 10, but only if i did not got healed by my teampartners spell.
BN- Drink em potion when hp is at less than 40%, Use rain when the hp of both my team mate and I are less than 60%
CXP: 2(-Bamber) BXP: 1

i try to find a way around this dead body and if i can not find one, then i try to climb on it by using my sword.

Posted Apr 7, '13 at 10:05am

draick

draick

1,492 posts

Name: Michael Lee (Lieutenant SQ#17)
Class: Soldier
Level: 7
PUL(Posts until level): 10/11
Health: 16/17 +2
Damage: 1-> 2
Abilities: (Furry) (Lantern)

{Backpack W=4/6}
==Gold- 9
==Gear- {{Dark Fur Covering (Body: +2 Max Health)}}, {{Alo Lantern (Mace Weapon: +1 Damage, healing effects used on you are 5% more effective, 1 handed)}} {{Slit Throat (Trinket: If speed damage would kill you if it impacted, that damage is unaffected)}}
==Food-
==Other- Badge of Doom, Slow Step Cloak (Cloak: +2 Max health, +1 travel damage)

I lead my them to Corapse.

Posted Apr 7, '13 at 7:36pm

Alexandra222

Alexandra222

3,002 posts

Name: Kaori Tsubaki
Class: Bandit
Level: 1
PUL: 3/5
Health: 5/5
Accuracy: 0 -> 1
Abilities: None

{Backpack W=4/6}
==Gold- 0
==Gear- {Bamboo Fishing Rod (+1 Accuracy, Can be used to catch game, 2 Handed)}
==Food- Little Puppy Fish (+2 Mana) x2, Blackroost Fish (+2 Health) x3, Raystorm Fish (+1 Health, Your skin turns yellow for the rest of the day)
==Other- Dead Torms (Level 0 Bait) x9, Fish Bucket (Duplicate Fish that your holding have no weight value)

-I turn in my quest now

Posted Apr 7, '13 at 7:58pm

Zyba

Zyba

1,148 posts

PUL(Posts until level): 7/9

{Backpack W=0/6}
==Gold- 3
==Food- None
==Other- Badge Of Doom

" I am honored to be in your presence, your Undeadliness. You may call me Mangled."

Posted Apr 9, '13 at 8:40am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

887 posts

I'll let mr.cactus just keep doing his thing...

Posted Apr 13, '13 at 3:41pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,906 posts

well, if there is no way around, then we have to climb on the corpse to continue our dungeon exploring.

mh...i loot the dead body, then i try to chop it into little pieces so we can continue. but if i can not hack and slay it into small pieces, then i try to climb on it to get to the other side. but first i loot it.

Posted Apr 18, '13 at 5:48pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,906 posts

bump, have you abadoned this game or are you on hiatus or any other reason why we do not continue?

i know i sound impatient, but i think i am not the only one who wants to continue.

Reply to Emerald Sword {V5} Dark World Expansion

You must be logged in to post a reply!