ForumsNews and FeedbackThe FTP Ranking System V1.0

3 3668
ForThePeople
ForThePeople
18 posts
Nomad

As we all know, quests have now been implemented into Armor Games. I noticed the rank quests that are no longer avaliable. Immediatley afterwards, I am writing this thread. I know this probably will make it into the future, but I just want to make my version of it.

Each quest will have a certian amount of points that you earn from it. Let's call these "QPs" or Quest Points. I want to try to make a hybrid between the old skool AG points and QPs. The things that I want come out of the AG points are Merits and Game Submissions. There would be a quest for first Merit and Game Submission of course, but a Merit would give you 5 QPs and the Game Submission 10 QPs, with the first Merit quest being 15 QPs extra and the Game 25. Along with this, there would be other medevial rankings. Here is my proposal of the rankings.

Wood Peasent
Iron Peasent
Silver Peasent
Gold Peasent
Diamond Peasent
-
Wood Serf
Iron Serf
Silver Serf
Gold Serf
Diamond Serf
-
Wood Squire
Iron Squire

etc. with default ranks
-
At one point, fit in Baron, Baroness.
-
After King/Queen, Dictator.

This is my ranking system for now, and as you can see, I have a V1.0 in the top. Hopefully, it will be a shiny V1.1 soon.

--ForThePeople

• 3 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Click this and then the links Cormyn and I posted. It's a more complete list of ranks/titles that I think they should implement.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

After King/Queen, Dictator.

How bout emperor/empress instead of Dictator? XD
ForThePeople
ForThePeople
18 posts
Nomad

That works. Then dictator? >

Firetail_Madness - Diamond Dictator xD