ForumsSupport Forum[Necro] Can\'t login from the game

7 7210
KozmoZai
KozmoZai
2 posts
Shepherd

Can't login from the game.
For example, with the button "Login to use AG save system" in Kingdom Rush or "Armor Games Enabled / Login now" in GemCraft Labyrinth.
A small window "Armor Games / Loading" is shown and nothing else happens.

• 7 Replies
kirks011
kirks011
178 posts
Farmer

Once an admin/mod sees this i am sure they will give you more assistance and address the problem further, but for now just go to the AG home page, login there, then play your games.

KozmoZai
KozmoZai
2 posts
Shepherd

Since I'm able to post messages here, it is obvious that I am successfully logged in from the main page.
Still, I can't login from the game. It is very frustrating because I can't use premium content.

PopJosh
PopJosh
1 posts
Jester

I have the same problem. Just like in comandodemon's picture. If I clear my computer with CCleaner and clear the cashe manual too I see it normaly and can log in. But as soon as I log in its just like the picture postad above. I seem to be logged in because I can play games and write in forum etc, but my achivements wont show and I cant see my own page or edit it.

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

@KozmoZai we were having some issues with log ins and staying logged in around the time you posted. This should now be resolved; however, if it isn't please do contact us via email.

@PopJosh and @comandodemon, you two likely have pop up blockers/ad block software installed. There was another thread that someone reported the same situation that matches your description. Will you two please disable your software (as it's blocking more than just ads) and see if you can see the login and other missing features off the main site?

If not then please do email support@armorgames.com and I'll work with you one-on-one to get to the bottom of this.

-RP

12ANONYMOUS21
12ANONYMOUS21
1 posts
Nomad

I am also having some trouble with the logging in w/ armor games accounts and the games.
I tried it in Castaway 2, and it says "Log in for premium items!" but i can't click it, and it won't let me play the game either...
I disabled ad block and tried different browsers and tried refreshing, doesn't work. also tried left clicking to see if i could do anything

mrmexxx
mrmexxx
1 posts
Shepherd

same here, have has this for a long time.

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

@mrmexx,

I'm going to lock this thread since it's been necroed. Can you please start a new post and include some additional items for us?

I'll need to know which game/page you are having troubles logging into, your OS, Browser, Browser Version to help get started troubleshooting.

Thanks,

-RP

Showing 1-7 of 7