ForumsNews and FeedbackI Did not Receive my Quest in My Profile

12 5334
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

I have complete all the quests for "Epic Combo Redux". All of the quests show up in my profile except for "One Hundred Freaking Million" however, on the game screen for "Epic Combo Redux" it shows that only "One Hundred Freaking Million" is complete and no other quest. I have completed all of the quests for this game.

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/5885/83042275.png

It took me hours, about 12 or so to get "One Hundred Freaking Million" it should show up in my profile.

• 12 Replies
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Here is the image with the hover over dialogue box open.

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/7171/90725309.png

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

It shows up now. It could be your browser, or there's a delay.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Yeah it finally showed up, but it took 2 or 3 days. (I don't know if an admin saw this and fixed it for me or if it was just delayed. Either way thank you, to the admins!)

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I've seen some mentionings of delay with the Quests showing up on the profiles and also some bugs with when the Quests already gained for a certain game show up when playing the game again.

Sometimes not all the Quests show up, for example... I returned today to play the one level of Monster Bark I wasn't able to finish. I finished all but one Quest for it yesterday.When I opened the game page the first time, only 6 out of 8 Quests I already gained showed up. But the complete set of 8 were shown after refreshing the page though.

I think the system needs some adjusting when switching computers maybe? I'll forward it to Ferret just in case, but I think they are already aware of this. =)

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

All of this stuff just makes me wonder how complicated it all is. I've done some basic coding in Visual Basic (that sounds redundant) and even some rather simple programs can be pages and pages of code. With the quest you're dealing with servers and multiple users. I should study coding more in my spare time.

I look forward to the bugs being worked out of the quests though.

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

I think the system needs some adjusting when switching computers maybe? I'll forward it to Ferret just in case, but I think they are already aware of this. =)

This maybe. I got on my laptop to get the "Premium Wool" quest since I didn't want to bother to delete my cookies, and it said I didn't have one of the quests (The Increased BPM one) even though it was displaying on my profile.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

That's one of the things I've experienced as well. They show up eventually though kasic, that's what matters in the first place. =)

shanke
shanke
67 posts
Blacksmith

Maybe it might be delay

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Is this still going on? It sounds like a caching issue. Try going through the steps to clear your cache and it should be good from then on.

winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

There were lots of other people with this issue.

It sounds like a caching issue.

There were lots of different issues on AG that had to deal with clearing your cache.

Unless its a plague, there should be nothing to worry about.
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

There were lots of different issues on AG that had to deal with clearing your cache.

Cache is king.

It usually is a caching issue if things don't update but should. Wonder why that is.
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Hmm, idk if it could be the cache. I'm often surfing in the Chrome incognito window. Which means nothing "saves. However, I have surfed in Mozilla Firefox which I never clear.

Showing 1-12 of 12