ForumsWEPRMyspace

22 4205
EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

There are many people in Myspace that are posing to be teenagers in the site but tend to be an older man or woman that are luring young people into being their friend and bringing them to their house and this may lead to rape if someone doesn't do something to stop it.

What do you think should be done.

• 22 Replies
necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

@Ricador- this isn't like "oh whats your myspace account, mine is..." its about the sexual predators on myspace.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

@Necromancer. Oh ok, that makes more sense then...thanks for letting me know

Anywhooooo my opinion on it is that if you don't give out your personal info and be and idiot, you are perfectly fine. As long as you don't say "I am a 12 year old girl who lives here and here is my address" you will be fine, although that was a bit extreme. So really, just use common sense on Myspace and you will be fine.

(As far as people on Myspace know, i am an 100 year old male that lives in George Bush).

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Well I have found no reason at all to have a myspace, because it just sort of it like a internet bio on yourself, if I want to do that, then I'll go wright/publish a book about myself! So really I have no big say in this topic, and now and days people seesm to be into more of the Facebook.......or atleast in my school.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

@LiL_GaNgSta)_BLAze: It is more than just an "internet bio". It is a way to talk to friends, listen to music and watch videos (although if you want the last two YouTube would be better).

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Yeah well your right but there will always be something better or something that just came out, I mean first it was MSN, then Myspace, then Facebook, so I belive theres more to come....

And yeah youtube!!!!Whooooooo!!!
So really myspace is just for talking really, but eh as long as people can sleep at night, great!

J4son
J4son
405 posts
Nomad

There is an age limit on myspace of 14, and friend confidentiality, if your that stupid to lie and destroy it, its your fault.

RathRaid
RathRaid
129 posts
Nomad

Personally, and I know MANY people disagree with this, but again, PERSONALLY, I think that any internet website like Myspace, or Facebook, shouldn't be allowed on the Internet. It makes alot of crimes possible, and all it is doing is teaching people fraud.

Showing 16-22 of 22