ForumsThe TavernDanielo came back from the battlefield hurrah! hurrah!

7 2126
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

I just passed the first week of bootcamp, and got home for the weekend for good behaviour.

I wont lie, it was hard. The officers are tough but fair and just, and if they give punishments you know you deserved it. We do all of these Discipline Exercises, shouting and etc. The nights are cold, but as we sleep 10 guys in a 3X5 room its not that cold {Tip - Stink mean warm}. The guys are cool and friendly, and in general we have high moral. My squad was lucky to get the best officer in the base.

ill get back to the base soon, and then i wont go home for a while, so i dont know when i could speak to you guys again, so if you have a question be quick

yours, private Danielo.

• 7 Replies
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,250 posts
Regent

So you weren't actually on the battlefield

Good to hear people are not a-holes or idiots. Makes service a lot less of a nuisance I guess. Question, did you feel ridiculous the first time you had to shout? :P

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

My friend got locked up in confinement. What an idiot.

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Haiha, sure do. But it got worst. When we have a task to do with time limit, every 10 seconeds we need to shout the time, at 10 we need to stand still and in position and in 5 the guy in the left corner need to "greet" the officer. I was that dude, and accidently shouted "officeress" as for female instead of "officer" (there sre female officers too, snd in hebrew the names sre very close). It was so akward, i wanted to just didspear, snd everyone else (exept the officer afcours) tried badly to not laugh. And then he yelled "do i look like a girl for you?!". That momment everyone just rofl'ed, literaly. But we didnt got punished luckly. It was an honest mistake and i apolgised right away.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

ill get back to the base soon, and then i wont go home for a while, so i dont know when i could speak to you guys again, so if you have a question be quick

3x3! aww to late. you probably will say 9 right away but it was still to late.

not actually on the battlefeild cause he was in boot camp training, i would assume.

and accidently shouted "officeress" as for female instead of "officer"

lol i guess that sucked in the end
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Ahhh danielo, you're back.

and accidently shouted "officeress" as for female instead of "officer"

Sheesh does that happen everywhere you go?
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

How long will you be gone? Do you actually expect to be brought into a war?

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Do you actually expect to be brought into a war?

Israel's a war-zone, so I imagine so.
Showing 1-7 of 7