ForumsGames3 most additcting games.

4 2185
InsertHaikuHere
InsertHaikuHere
12 posts
Nomad

This is my list to recommend to you, feel free to post your own games here too!

1.Infectionator 2. I do not know anyone in this world that cannot say infectionator will get you kicked off the computer for a week for compulsive infecting.
2.Game corp. I personally have been waking up early and staying up late to design a game company and come to the top, there was an old game from the guys at Agame that was like it, but now this one rocks!

2.Clear vision [i]5. Sniping. Flash sniping. Genius.

• 4 Replies
Stretch1000
Stretch1000
1 posts
Nomad

I have to agree with the infectionator 2 game. It is one of the best games I ever played, as far as a browser game is concerned.

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I really didn't like any of the games mentioned above. My favorites are Sushi Cat, Elephant Quest, and Fantasy Online.

EagleOfFire2
EagleOfFire2
125 posts
Shepherd

I also can't understand what people find so fascinating about Infectonator 2. It's the same thing all over again until you finish the game. By the time I finish the game I'm dead tired of always doing it and I'm glad it's done...

Not a bad game per se, but I certainly would not give it a stellar rating either.

EagleOfFire2
EagleOfFire2
125 posts
Shepherd

I just checked back and I rated the game 7/10 back in the days it got out. Which, in my personal rating standard, mean a game which is only slightly above average...

Showing 1-4 of 4