ForumsNewcomers ForumI'm a total newb to this forum :p

9 1646
Lucas7
Lucas7
2 posts

I've been playing on AG for like 2 years and never went on the forums. So here I am.

• 9 Replies
MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,705 posts

Hi there. I've been on the forums for two years (800+ posts). I suggest you head to Forum Games and read the stickied (the ones with red pegs on them) posts at the top. You'll immediately get a feel for the forums.

And look up "The Unfortunately, Fortunately Game" and "Corrupt a wish!" They are excellent starting points.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

Welcome aboard Lucas7...don't worry..we all were newbs to this forum at one point. Well...everyone but myself, of course

And don't listen to MattEm...head to all the sections! haha

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,684 posts

Don't worry man, we're all secretly newbs who lie about our forum prowess here

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,479 posts

Hey there, welcome! We are quite happy to have more newbs here! Have fun eat peaches and be sure to drink your ovaltine.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,277 posts

Hell-O and a late welcome to AG, and we all was noobs... and some never pass this status^^

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,134 posts

Hello and don't worry if your a noob,*creepy voice* it will all be over soon.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,323 posts

Welcome to activeness on the forums Lucas7! Always nice to have new active users in the community! You'll feel right at home and fit in perfectly... =)

I never got over the fact that I had to leave my 'noob' status behind in the past, so I took a screenshot, framed it and it's on my wall to mesmerize about from time to time! =)

R2D2... it seems like your voicebox is glitching there. Better fix it because this voice is scaring off the new users. Com'ere you! =P

megacooper
megacooper
194 posts

Welcome, new user of AG Forums. I hope you come in peace. RAWR

nyannyannyannyannyannyannyannyannyannyan

Lucas7
Lucas7
2 posts

Thanks all

Showing 1-9 of 9