Mickeyryn

249 posts

When does AG come out with new quests?
I keep checking back and still nothing-_-

Posted Jan 19, '13 at 10:40pm

daleks

daleks

3,706 posts

Well quests are still pretty new so it will probably be awhile. Plus I think they have to get the consent of the game maker which takes longer.

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 12:23am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,761 posts

You can go here to suggest games to receive quests..though it seems you already have..

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 2:19am

Ferret

Ferret

7,110 posts

Administrator

I know we have some in the works, but it's the weekend. Expect some when we come back from the weekend I'd say.

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 7:21am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,348 posts

Ooooh... moar Quests! Goodiegoodiegoodie!! *rubs hands*

I'll make sure to think of some nice ones you can suggest to the game devs Ferret! Got some ideas floating here and there, just need to catch them! =)

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 11:47am

Kasic

Kasic

5,740 posts

When does AG come out with new quests?
I keep checking back and still nothing-_-

I highly doubt anyone has completed all of the current quests anyways. If they have, they seriously need to find something to do other than flash gaming...I've spent a lot of time and I don't even have half.

On that note, about the quests. They're all mostly just completion...there should be some harder ones that really show something instead of "complete x" or "get x points" when that many points or completing that is basically a part of playing the game through to the end.

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 12:01pm

jeol

jeol

3,987 posts

On that note, about the quests. They're all mostly just completion...there should be some harder ones that really show something instead of "complete x" or "get x points" when that many points or completing that is basically a part of playing the game through to the end.

^ That. It's especially that way for Kingdom Rush.

That one in Give Up where you had to go under the platform was cool. There was one sort of like that in TITOL3, but if you find the right niche it's really easy. Harder ones that actually take some skill to complete would be really cool. On the note of TITOL3, it might be cool to have a quest for getting higher than, say, 25 in Snake. Quests like that would be fun.

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 12:04pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,740 posts

^ That. It's especially that way for Kingdom Rush.

Kingdom Rush has a few that aren't quite like that.

Monster Bark for example, is ONLY completion. 9 of them. Complete world 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,7, 8, 9. Also known as, &quotlay the game."

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 12:27pm

Reton8

Reton8

2,810 posts

I highly doubt anyone has completed all of the current quests anyways.

Now where did I put that free-time? Oh. Wait. There it is. (Aside from some of those legacy one's I can't obtain.

Now when are these new quests coming?

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 12:30pm

jeol

jeol

3,987 posts

Kingdom Rush has a few that aren't quite like that.

Really? It seems strictly completion and stats in terms of quests, and the stats seem like something that you would achieve playing through the entire game anyways... I still have to beat the game, though, so I suppose I couldn't say.

Monster Bark for example, is ONLY completion. 9 of them. Complete world 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,7, 8, 9. Also known as, &quotlay the game."

Humm, still have to play that one.

Reply to When are more Quests coming?

You must be logged in to post a reply!