Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

Armatars

Posted Jan 19, '13 at 8:29pm

ForThePeople

ForThePeople

18 posts

If anyone would be nice enough to give me a link to the colored background/white shield armatars, that would be awesome. I plan on making some more with different colors on Paint. I will upload them here. First color, TEAL!

Link Exp

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 10:54am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

7,993 posts

All available armatars can be found by clicking 'Armatars' from the drop down menu for your account. If you want to save them, you can do it from that page.

But here's a question... what is the use for making alterations of the current armatars if you can't use them? =)

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 6:29pm

ForThePeople

ForThePeople

18 posts

Possibly having them accepted as public armatars. Also other forums and such.

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 12:51am

ForNoReason

ForNoReason

109 posts

wait! If Armor Points were removed how can we earn armatars?

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 1:42am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,268 posts

wait! If Armor Points were removed how can we earn armatars?

Already been discussed..basically armatars gained when acquiring certain achievements

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 8:48am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,062 posts

Onyl comments on your own user-page can be deleted by yourself. There is a trashcan (right from the red flag), sometimes its not there on your "main-user-page" then click on "view all comments", a new page opened, only with the posts made on your page, there is the trashcan, click on that to delete a post. Sometimes the trashcan is still missed, thats a glitch then, if that happened try again later.

All other comments (on other user-pages, game-pages and in the forums) cant be deleted by yourself. Posts on other user-pages can be delted by that user... beyond that mods/admins can delete posts, so if its really necessary ask if a mod can delete it, but ask only if its really necessary.

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 10:09am

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

You could also just flag your own post, it should get deleted sooner or later. Or personally ask a mod or admin.

I flagged your previous post and it was immediately taken down.

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 2:24pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

7,993 posts

Thread is derailing people... Keep on topic please or I will have to lock it. ;)

Reply to Armatars

You must be logged in to post a reply!