Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

{ans}Better pack my bags now

Thread Locked

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 9:25am

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,786 posts

Well,we all know some of the members left AG,I will be one of those.Like I said,this "Quests" thingy is giving me a headache and there aren't AP anymore and I can't unlock anymore.I just unlocked bad armatars and I'm getting kinda bored of AG.And there's two crutial things too,school and stuff.
I know there aren't many my quotes,so here's a one quote:
[i]You get AG account once,you live your life several times(Reincarnation guys,Reincarnation) but all humans have a common thing,we all do something till the that day when you say:"It's enough.".Everlasting rainbow starts to fade,the darkest parts of the planet are suddenly colurful and oldest people are energetic.We only have one AG,one Kongregate,one Newgrounds and one Miniclip,but they all have the same thing,they don't last forever."-Your beloved Gandalf.Bye guys!But it all isn't black,I'll sometimes check what you're doing,you know,to check what's cookin'.

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 11:15am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,549 posts

Ahhhh... AG is making people leave again -.-"
But goodbye gandalfthegrey. Even though I didn't even know you, Bye and have a good life :)

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 2:02pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,110 posts

You know they are going to make a new point system, so just give them time.

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 2:07pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,115 posts

I agree with the missing "Points" system, I miss having a rank because i was here longer (and did more) than others. It took two years to get this cheetah Armatar, and I'm going to be depressed if I see someone else using it that just joined.

Currently AG is still too much fun, so I'm not leaving, but I am discouraged. The Quests are cool, but don't really replace the Ranks, now that I think about it.

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 2:55pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,569 posts

Why does anyone even care about points? They didn't do anything except unlock completely meaningless ranks and none too interesting armatars. At least the quests show that you've done things instead of spam rate and spam comment and short chat on your profile.

They also -just- changed it. Give them time to improve/implement what's planned.

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 3:28pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,486 posts

Why does anyone even care about points?

They want the points for popularity or to look 'cool'. That's how I look at it.

Don't worry guys, they always come back.

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 3:41pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,115 posts

Why does anyone even care about points? They didn't do anything except unlock completely meaningless ranks and none too interesting armatars.

I always got a kick out of unlocking a few new Armatars, even if they weren't was I was looking for, because it's kind of a mystery bonus. You couldn't see what they were until you reached the rank. If you have access to all of them it's not as much fun. But I do have a Quest for reaching the level I hit, so I appreciate that.

Don't worry guys, they always come back.

It's still important to leave feedback.

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 4:24pm

Milos

Milos

727 posts

,this "Quests" thingy is giving me a headache and there aren't AP anymore and I can't unlock anymore.I just unlocked bad armatars and I'm getting kinda bored of AG

http://i576.photobucket.com/albums/ss205/miloscode/Capture.png
You've only been collecting AP for 20 days. What is with that guy that was #1 on the board? I remember when someone got dangerously close to him and he spammed the entire site, his comments were everywhere.

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 6:02pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,110 posts

You've only been collecting AP for 20 days.

18* but yes I agree you've only had the AP around for 16 days and you're new and I just don't get that.

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 8:26pm

spikeabc

spikeabc

1,004 posts

AG's not getting any worse, in my opinion. i made 38 quests in the past 2 days, and i will keep trying a achieve more as they come. and yes everyone, their is a new points system on the horizon, i can smell it.

in my lifetime on AG (about half a year), i have made roughly 1800 AP on the old system. taking it away and replacing it with quests was a nice idea, in my opinion. and as more come out, the overachievers out their will rejoice.

as for the armatar issue, we do have a problem on our hands. only ones unlocked prior to the quests can be used, so i have very limited options. however i think that quests will be the way to unlock them at a later time.