ForumsThe Tavern{ans}Better pack my bags now

33 8152
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Well,we all know some of the members left AG,I will be one of those.Like I said,this "Quests" thingy is giving me a headache and there aren't AP anymore and I can't unlock anymore.I just unlocked bad armatars and I'm getting kinda bored of AG.And there's two crutial things too,school and stuff.
I know there aren't many my quotes,so here's a one quote:
[i]You get AG account once,you live your life several times(Reincarnation guys,Reincarnation) but all humans have a common thing,we all do something till the that day when you say:"It's enough.".Everlasting rainbow starts to fade,the darkest parts of the planet are suddenly colurful and oldest people are energetic.We only have one AG,one Kongregate,one Newgrounds and one Miniclip,but they all have the same thing,they don't last forever."-Your beloved Gandalf.Bye guys!But it all isn't black,I'll sometimes check what you're doing,you know,to check what's cookin'.

• 33 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Ahhhh... AG is making people leave again -.-"
But goodbye gandalfthegrey. Even though I didn't even know you, Bye and have a good life

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

You know they are going to make a new point system, so just give them time.

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Why does anyone even care about points? They didn't do anything except unlock completely meaningless ranks and none too interesting armatars. At least the quests show that you've done things instead of spam rate and spam comment and short chat on your profile.

They also -just- changed it. Give them time to improve/implement what's planned.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Why does anyone even care about points?

They want the points for popularity or to look 'cool'. That's how I look at it.

Don't worry guys, they always come back.
Milos
Milos
848 posts
Peasant

,this "Quests" thingy is giving me a headache and there aren't AP anymore and I can't unlock anymore.I just unlocked bad armatars and I'm getting kinda bored of AG

http://i576.photobucket.com/albums/ss205/miloscode/Capture.png
You've only been collecting AP for 20 days. What is with that guy that was #1 on the board? I remember when someone got dangerously close to him and he spammed the entire site, his comments were everywhere.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

You've only been collecting AP for 20 days.

18* but yes I agree you've only had the AP around for 16 days and you're new and I just don't get that.
spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

AG's not getting any worse, in my opinion. i made 38 quests in the past 2 days, and i will keep trying a achieve more as they come. and yes everyone, their is a new points system on the horizon, i can smell it.

in my lifetime on AG (about half a year), i have made roughly 1800 AP on the old system. taking it away and replacing it with quests was a nice idea, in my opinion. and as more come out, the overachievers out their will rejoice.

as for the armatar issue, we do have a problem on our hands. only ones unlocked prior to the quests can be used, so i have very limited options. however i think that quests will be the way to unlock them at a later time.

JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

Your beloved Gandalf
I know I don't quite know you, Gandalf but you are loved here. You've only been here for about 20 days and you already have the love. I'm not quite sure if I like the achievements but you have to get used to some of the changes.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

In my opinion you were active on the forum games the most and that's where I've mostly seen you.

R2D2 would notice if I left...right?...

If it makes you feel better I'll only notice for an hour then forget about you.

Dude, you have to EARN love here.

Exactly you have to do or say something to earn it. It started with me when I made those fruit threads. Ahhhh the wonderful sight of people going crazy.
JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

It's okay Matt!Soon you will get the love.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Now now. I hate the quest system as much as the next person, but it's nothing to really get excited over. It's not like the admins care about what the community regulars think. We're not the ones they're trying to please.

We're stuck with these moronic achievements. We should try to learn to not mind.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

What is with that guy that was #1 on the board?

I'm guessing you mean in the monthly leader boards?

We're stuck with these moronic achievements. We should try to learn to not mind.

And why, pray tell, are you not a fan of them? Specific reasons..or hipster reasons?

Keep in mind..this is a flash game site that has the primary focus on gaming...while at the same time there has been talk of keeping the community in mind with these "quests" in some way
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I can't even go past Silver Lord now? Greeeeeeaaaaaaat...-_-
I might follow in Gandalf's steps soon.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Now now. I hate the quest system as much as the next person, but it's nothing to really get excited over. It's not like the admins care about what the community regulars think. We're not the ones they're trying to please.

Yeah, it's not like this Quest system is a beta and will change exponentially in the later months, either! Down with the admins! They don't have a pool of veterans to seek recommendations! They don't like us!

Besides. We are a couple hundred where several hundred-thousands are for playing the game, who contribute to the site's traffic far more than we do.
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/508/watch-out-we-got-a-******-over-here-meme.png
_____

OT:

Well ok, I guess you can leave. You've only been here a month so I would reconsider. I guess if it annoys you that much you can leave but eventually there will be some sort of new AP system anyway so I don't see why you're so upset.

Oh well, I offer you one internetz for your journey.
Showing 1-15 of 33