Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Knightmare Tower or Burrito Bison? And why?

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 11:35am

firedog12

firedog12

247 posts

I prefer Knightmare Tower over Burrito Bison mostly because it's so addictive and there are potions and pretty cool upgrades and you get to move the knight around when you launch him. In Burrito Bison you don't really move around as much.

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 1:18pm

Clancy12

Clancy12

3,938 posts

Are we talking Burrito Bison or Burrito Bison Revenge?

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 1:25pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,564 posts

I had more fun with Burrito Bison. Not going into gaming logic, but...you're falling up a tower, with lava randomly chasing you, with random demons pursuing you while you smash -down- onto them to go faster? NOTHING about that makes any sense.

At least in Burrito Bison you're some bison wrestler who gets sucked into a gummy land comic book and you are trying to escape...Plus, smashing tons of gummies is a lot more fun than smashing mean looking Geodudes.

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/mediawiki/apis.ign.com/pokemon-blue-version/e/e1/Geodude.gif

http://i.imgur.com/jWZJ6UK.png

They're both good games (or all, if you're counting the Burrito Bison games as separate) but I enjoyed Burrito Bison a lot more than Knightmare Tower. It was less frustrating, still somewhat skill based, more creative, made more sense, had a funnier element and more entertaining upgrades.

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 2:11pm

firedog12

firedog12

247 posts

Are we talking Burrito Bison or Burrito Bison Revenge?

Just Burrito Bison. If there's a sequel to Knightmare Tower i'll make a thread of which sequel is better.

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 2:54pm

Clancy12

Clancy12

3,938 posts

I like Knightmare Tower much better because of its originality. Burrito Bison is exactly like a few games that I have played and close in similarity to hundreds of others. Knightmare Tower actually kept me playing until I won the game.

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 3:29pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,564 posts

I like Knightmare Tower much better because of its originality.

True. I can't think of another game that's really like it, even in the vertical launch games category, while there's plenty of horizontal launch games.

Knightmare Tower actually kept me playing until I won the game.

Both Burrito Bison and Knightmare Tower kept me playing. Though, Knightmare Tower was more frustrating than fun at times, what with a few of the in-game quests being annoying to get.

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 7:03pm

firedog12

firedog12

247 posts

Both Burrito Bison and Knightmare Tower kept me playing. Though, Knightmare Tower was more frustrating than fun at times, what with a few of the in-game quests being annoying to get.

I agree with you but a lot of those quests are pretty easy to get. I mean, I have 20 quests completed now, and 7 princesses saved, and all of those 20 quests I got was just by getting farther in the game. I honestly, didn't even pay much attention to those quests. I just played the game and I completed those quests by getting farther into the game.

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 11:05pm

pepesolidsnake

pepesolidsnake

3 posts

knigthmare tower...cause i like more the graphics...and burrito binson turns boring in the nearest end

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 8:53am

firedog12

firedog12

247 posts

I also forgot to tell you can that you can skip those quests for just 9,000 coins. Which isn't too much.

Reply to Knightmare Tower or Burrito Bison? And why?

You must be logged in to post a reply!