ForumsForum GamesAbove user's avatar appears out of nowhere in your bedroom while you sleep. What do you do?

4480 725622
vungi
vungi
259 posts
Blacksmith

Say how you would react if the above avatar popped up in your bedroom all of a sudden while you sleep.

plz don't say anything offensive.
enjoy

• 4,480 Replies
eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Idiot. Don't you know that this is snag's rainbow factory thread?

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

No, it's only that when I respond. If I don't, it's the regular forum game

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

So whats the awnser to your rainbows or my eyes? Because i don't know if i should put this under quality improvement or quality decrease.

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

Personally, I think your eyes are weird and the rainbows have too much quality.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

How can a rainbow have too much quality? My rainbows are GLORIOUS I tell you! GLORIOUS!

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

no their MURDER i say.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

It's not murder if you keep coming back to life. Plus, you keep coming back, you could easily leave. Anyway, *Activates device*

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Snag... I think your scource of spectra is making the rainbows wierd... The IR AND UV are showing now... And reports are its not just me..

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah... about that... There's nothing I can do about that. My only source is Alicorn. If I start using anything less than pegasi, it won't produce quality Spectra. The problem here, is that people start getting suspicious when pegasi disappear. That and, we've not had any of them visit for a LONG time.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

What's this I hear about a rainbow factory? Do you have a rainbow creation cert or documentation that relates to such matters? If you don't, well... That's not good news for you...

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Of course I do. *Hands over proper papers* If there are any problems, blame the previous owner.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

*Looks at the papers for a moment. Then turns them upside down and back-to-front.* These are just coupons for pizza hut and a hastily drawn "I.O.U", this simply will not suffice. I'm going to have to close down your factory indefinitely.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Before you do that, would you mind looking at this? *Shows what looks like an innocent hole in the floor*

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

JACK Don't go to that ho.... *gets killed by snag*

i'm the ailcorn

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"Oh no, I'm not going to fall for that one, that's one of the oldest tricks in the book, now show me your permit for creating rainbows or I will be forced to shut you down."

Showing 1906-1920 of 4480