ForumsForum GamesAbove user's avatar appears out of nowhere in your bedroom while you sleep. What do you do?

4480 727290
vungi
vungi
259 posts
Blacksmith

Say how you would react if the above avatar popped up in your bedroom all of a sudden while you sleep.

plz don't say anything offensive.
enjoy

• 4,480 Replies
JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Luckily the driver ahead of me hit a dear, I have it in the trunk of my car, I can get it and we can put it in.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah... One problem. The device only accepts 2 things. Pegasi, and alicorns.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Okay... well we are at an impasse...

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Since you seem to be inspecting my factory, do you want to visit the kitchen?

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I don't see why not...

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

*Points to the kitchen.* I make most of this myself. The cookies and the cupcakes are sponsored, so I wouldn't try them. Ignore the hacksaw, it's owned by a friend of mine. I don't want to know what she uses it for.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Why are you so quick talkers?*spews fire on ze factory*

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

*Sprinkler system kicks on* Why must you do this? You're the only one keeping yourself here. Look, that's the door *Points to open door*

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

That is arson! *Pulls out phone and calls someone.* We need immediate assistance at my location! Now!

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

The heck? These guys were here last night! *dials police* Um, hello? 911? Yeah I think there are trespassers in my home. What? Please hold? Um this is an emergency I don't think you underst-

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

*Pulls JACK over to a corner.* I have some... Bad news for you. It seems that the three of us are from an alternate universe. Four actually, I forgot my only other worker. The technology of our universe doesn't tend to work. In fact, I'm surprised my bar code scanner worked. It seems our government has sent you here to study rainbows, and how they are formed here. They must have forgotten to tell you much about this universe. (I decided to add a story to this, I'm sure you don't mind) Edit: This was meant for JACK.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

(Only if I get to add story too.)

I grin, "How is it you think I got to this universe in the first place? I have access to much tech that would make your head spin." My smile widens.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

(Of course, I wouldn't dream of not letting you add story. You know, I need to think of a way I can make this a proper RP)
I'm sure. I doubt you're a time agent, but I'm sure you have wonderful technology.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

So I've woken up for the third night in a row to see a penguin and a fox role playing in my bed. Well then, just a normal night then. *goes back to sleep*

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

I'm going to ignore the implications of that comment.

Showing 2116-2130 of 4480