ForumsForum GamesAbove user's avatar appears out of nowhere in your bedroom while you sleep. What do you do?

4480 725581
vungi
vungi
259 posts
Blacksmith

Say how you would react if the above avatar popped up in your bedroom all of a sudden while you sleep.

plz don't say anything offensive.
enjoy

• 4,480 Replies
Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

the "godness" of this land will send you there if you do something wrong (try to reason with her and you might get to be banished to the moon insted - if something bad happens)

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

... He won't banish you to the sun. It would be considered murder. Murder is very rare in this land, so that's why the punishment is so strict. (By the way, I actually have no idea if this is true, but I'm going of the Phoenix Wright MLP crossover, Turnabout Storm.) To Crickster: She doesn't exactly consider herself a goddess.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I am so confused...

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

i've killed a few before but i kept in the shadows long enough (i kinda betrayed my cutie mark but ah well)

My OC's cutie mark is the world heavyweight campion - WWE

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Look, it's simple. If you shoot the otter, which you were threatening to do, you will be sent to the Sun, since it would be considered murder, if you kill him. Get it? *To Crickster* Ok then... I'm just going to pretend you didn't say that.

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

Well i'm off to do "something"

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

You can't even shoot a gun, pull out Luger P08 takes off safety, and loads rounds, then coc*s ze chamber, and puts hammer into position.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

(I'll assume that was meant for JACK, so I'm going to respond to Crickster) Define something.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

This is a 1911, nothing like a Luger. The only reason I threatened him was because he was going to sacrifice you and you are vital to the plan.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

I don't know if I should be touched by that, or be worried.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

This is a 1911, nothing like a Luger. The only reason I threatened him was because he was going to sacrifice you and you are vital to the plan.

1911 has a faster reload, love that .45 too, well why not use a more modern Glock? Hunting Penguin's of course.
I like the P08 as I have small hands so I can touch both safeties without problems.
Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

If you're going to hunt penguins, you probably won't want me. I'll let you two talk about handguns though. Edit: So both of you have guns, right?

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

I'll hunt you down if I see you again.

So both of you have guns, right?

A few. most Mauser brand, and Heckler and Gloch, mostly Austrian, German, Swiss weapons. M1 Garand, and Winchester are the only exceptions. My dad loved to collect, and I grew from there.
Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

I meant, are both of you carrying guns, and are both of you threatening to use them?

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

I meant, are both of you carrying guns, and are both of you threatening to use them?

I don't think I'm allowed to carry one >_>, and snag please be very specific. and atm we're RP'ing, but how you say it it seems snag implies certain things am I right >_>?
Showing 2251-2265 of 4480