ForumsForum GamesAbove user's avatar appears out of nowhere in your bedroom while you sleep. What do you do?

4480 725642
vungi
vungi
259 posts
Blacksmith

Say how you would react if the above avatar popped up in your bedroom all of a sudden while you sleep.

plz don't say anything offensive.
enjoy

• 4,480 Replies
Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Please, tell me what Mindis gear is. And how it won't effect this universe.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Mindis gear is short hand for minimum disturbance gear, imagine it like the universe is a lake of ice. Some universes have really thick ice and can take a beating while other universes have really thin ice meaning the slightest thing could destroy the universe. The larger the object the greater the hit the ice takes, it's the same with quantity lot's of small things will have the same effect as one big thing. However to counteract this we invented Mindis gear, this makes the wearer lighter so the hit on the ice is reduced massively, some objects do nothing if equipped with the gear. Even the thinnest of ice can take a squad in full gear.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Interesting. That would make it much safer. So, explain to me again, why are you sending in a whole squad. And how did your communications work?

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Protection, once the portal is open we like to keep it open because it adds stress to the ice the more you open and close a portal.

Lots of new technology. *I say with a smile*

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

So, once you leave, you'll be closing the portal, correct? Edit: Cross-dimensional communicators, interesting.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Once the tech team gets all they want we'll never return unless strictly necessary. We always leave a communicator with the leaders of the areas we work in in case our help is necessary. We like to be on good terms with everybody, democracy and all that politics.

(There will be more tech like that during the adventure.)

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

(Ok then.)
Well, so long as they don't introduce any new technology, I'll be fine. So, what should we do while we wait?

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

*Takes out board game* Monopoly, anyone?

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

That is the one board game I don't want to play. Anyone for a game of whist?

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

I think i'll play monopoly since my money is in hasblow's pockets

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Well, as we seem to be the only two people around for now, how about a game of Spite and Malice? (Yes, this is an actual card game.)

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Okay the portal has been set up and is stable, the troops will be moving in anytime now, however don't try to go through the portal without telling me first. Otherwise your going to get eviscerated.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Can I throw this apple into it? I'm wondering what would happen. Anyway, what difference would me telling you make on my state of evisceration?

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

It's because it's not the portal that will eviscerate you it's the multitude of guns on the other side. To protect our universe we have to ensure that no unauthorized things get through our portal.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Oh... Ok. That would explain it. Now... if something which wasn't affected by guns was to go through, what would happen?

Showing 2356-2370 of 4480