ForumsForum GamesAbove user's avatar appears out of nowhere in your bedroom while you sleep. What do you do?

4480 727406
vungi
vungi
259 posts
Blacksmith

Say how you would react if the above avatar popped up in your bedroom all of a sudden while you sleep.

plz don't say anything offensive.
enjoy

• 4,480 Replies
Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Maybe a glitch in Dimensional Thing :O We need to investigate !

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

We must organise everything we know:
1.dark shadows, polar bears, horrible demons, snake dragons and other weird otherworldly beings appear in our berooms, and we, Scribe and Ninja, also appear in their, and eachother's, bedrooms sometimes.
2.some of us get here for reasons (like yourself), some - spontaneously.
3.during this surreal dialogue we are in eachother's bedrooms.
4.this night lasts for six and a half years already

Maybe this is hell? Or heaven, for that matter?

You know what, believe it or not, but you remind me of the king of France a little...

dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

Oh, hello!

Mind if I ask what's on that piece of paper?

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

Oh my god! My room's radioactive!

Actually it's a novel about timespace collapses like the one we are in right now.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Scribe ! I think you were right, maybe a time collapse because shinobi period and medieval periods doesn't fit very well so that's probably why I remind you the king of France of your time-line maybe it's me in another time-line ! That's a real danger if the dimensional shift grow enough..

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

We know for sure that this anomaly exists for six and a half years, but where and when does it exist? It's nighttime, but I don't remember going to bed or waking up throughout this time...

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Have you ever thought about finding a better place other than my room to read in?

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

Oh, sorry, I'll leave as soon as possible!

Wait, I'm in my room! And you're an abomination!

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Wow.. it's seem to appear frequently this time, any news on a way to counter this thing scribe ?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

First a guy with a scroll comes, now there's a female ninja. Go away. The Dojo isn't here.

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

The beast again! The horror of the situation is that I cannot have two intruders at once! The ninja could protect me...

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Scribe !? Sorry I'm Late ! The beast is actually a friend one I think he just want to talk with you about recent stuff !

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Well, ninja, I saw that guy a few times, but I never knew exactly what he is

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

This Shadow again hahaha ? How can a Shadow thing can't know what a beast actually is ? You can copying it isn't it ?

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Wow... When i wake up , I was directly looking into my IFoolne , And it seem someone gave me a Strange message ? What does this Shield means ? I need to protect All people ? Is that my mission ?

Showing 4351-4365 of 4480