ForumsForum GamesAbove user's avatar appears out of nowhere in your bedroom while you sleep. What do you do?

4480 725584
vungi
vungi
259 posts
Blacksmith

Say how you would react if the above avatar popped up in your bedroom all of a sudden while you sleep.

plz don't say anything offensive.
enjoy

• 4,480 Replies
BitRifle
BitRifle
147 posts
Peasant

and now random dragon has invaded my room as well! what the! Don't ever let your breath out or I'm gonna kick both of you out!
NO FIGHTING IN THIS ROOM IS ALLOWED!!!!!!!!!!

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

you look confused.
listen son, the costume party was over last night. some people got wild and the po-po shut us down. but, listen:
there will be other nights
its ok: everyone gets cray at costume parties

so get the h*** out of here before you get blasted back to the renissance!

BitRifle
BitRifle
147 posts
Peasant

So your character is Gerard Butler, wait you ARE?
Hold on, I beg you
Please don't kick me to the hole, I will wake up!
and yes, I am confused..King of evil goblins, fox(?), dragon, Nicolas Cage and now I'm seeing Gerard Butler as well.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Bro..you look depressed. I'm goin to call the police real quick because you broke in my house..but while we wait why don't we talk about your problems?

BitRifle
BitRifle
147 posts
Peasant

Well..sure, why not.
So, first thing was, that I was taking Terry_The_Disco_King a.k.a TTDK the King of evil goblins' lair as my bedroom.
Hawnet was found in the bedroom so I was looking for Raid.
Owner came back (Darn it) and all sudden, unidentified animal specie (looks like a fox but it is talking..), kind dragon with huge anterior nares, Nicolas Cage in Burning Skeleton form, Gerald Butler or imposter of King Leonidas invaded my room....and I was kicked out of the room. Well, luckly, I didn't fall into the abyss. Since I'm just laying down on ground, this is my bedroom I guess. Now this is all because you took

My Hill

long before ago and now I got nowhere to stay but your bedroom as my bedroom. That was a long story but it is everything. Just let me sleep for second, and I will eventully have my own..in a prison, I assume.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Grab a pincette, ramit in his eye, yelling "You may need better armor".

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Grab a pincette..ram it in his eye..yelling "Dear god it just goes into a hole of nothingness!!!"

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

I´ll grab the oil lamp of my wife and smash it right beside it, then i´ll grab the matches, ignite one and throw it on it... burn, baby burn.

BitRifle
BitRifle
147 posts
Peasant

WOO WOO Wrong person! I mean, why you! Oh HOT! hot hothot!
and this stupid armor is too hard to take off! hot!
*throws helmet* Get your glasses! Sunglasses are recommended! Good looking! Oh Hot!
*run in speed equals to number from "thirty divided by half plus ten" miles per hour* Now I think my feets are burning as well! I can smell it!

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

I´ll grab my shoes and throw them.

winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

I pour water.

vungi
vungi
259 posts
Blacksmith

I knew this day would come. good that i have some tnt left DIE MONSTER.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Sweety, can you pls take care about this, i want to sleep... thanx.

BitRifle
BitRifle
147 posts
Peasant

*Waking up from coma"
...Where am I..? and what is going on..
My Bed! and you are burning my bed now! (!! (!!
Does anyone have a cellphone?! I'm from medieval age and I forgot to buy phone..

GhostOfMetal
GhostOfMetal
694 posts
Shepherd

How do you even know what a phone is? Get out of my room! you are not a healthy (or sanitary) person!

Showing 511-525 of 4480