ForumsForum GamesAbove user's avatar appears out of nowhere in your bedroom while you sleep. What do you do?

4480 725570
vungi
vungi
259 posts
Blacksmith

Say how you would react if the above avatar popped up in your bedroom all of a sudden while you sleep.

plz don't say anything offensive.
enjoy

• 4,480 Replies
supastick
supastick
62 posts
Peasant

Maul the living crap out of it.

Shoeminor
Shoeminor
912 posts
Blacksmith

Run to somewhere that is not Canada.

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

*teleports shoeminor to canada* well that was easy.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Oh... great. Sentient paper. What is it doing in here? It must be invasion. Anyway, out it goes. *Opens airlock*

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

How will you get rid of ALL the sentient paper in this space igloo snag?

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

I see you have stumbled upon my backup plan. *Teleports to rainbow factory, which I now own* *Blows up space igloo* There, that should get rid of it.

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

*teleports to snag's rainbow factory* well this looks fine *teleports to my home* "what a day....... wait why am i back in this broken space igloo".
HERE LIES CRICKSTER
OCTOBER 12TH 2012
- APRIL 4TH 2014
"I BLAME SNAG"

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

(It was blown up. It is now nothing but dust in outer space.) Ah, my first exper- I er mean guest. Now, would you like to step on this? *Points Crickster to big red X* Perfect, now let's see if this thing still works. *Turns it on*

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

TO SNAG
I'm dead

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

No, that's just your sentient paper form. Your alicorn form is stuck in my rainbow factory. ( Where all your fears and horrors come true. In the rainbow factory, where not a single soul gets through)

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

*outside the igloo,i detonate another bomb,causing the igloo to explode*
*flying away*age=10&start=231&ndsp=29">VICTORY IS MINE!!!!!!!!

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

(Kinda redundant, as I exploded it first, thus leaving nothing behind) Ah, a dragon has decided to visit my little factory. Well, just stand right there *Points to big X* Perfect, now let's see how this works out. *Turns on the device*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Oh look! I see you got yourself a new home. Although your space igloo was was cooler than this ugly rainbow factory.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Would you mind stepping right there for me? *Points to big red X* I'm exper- I er... mean I'm letting more things visit now. Yeah, that's it. *Turns on device* Let's see what happens if you use a swan or two.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Machine:Bzzt.MutatIoNnNNN aBooouTT Tooo Starrt.
Acttivvvateeed.
FaLLiurE:SwAAnDucKKK and DraGGon are not conpatible.
me:Yep.*uses a tactical nuke**runs*

Showing 1711-1725 of 4480