ForumsForum GamesAbove user's avatar appears out of nowhere in your bedroom while you sleep. What do you do?

4480 727360
vungi
vungi
259 posts
Blacksmith

Say how you would react if the above avatar popped up in your bedroom all of a sudden while you sleep.

plz don't say anything offensive.
enjoy

• 4,480 Replies
Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

"What are you talking about? That hole is perfectly safe. Now, on the other hand, THAT hole leads to the incinerator. *Points to hole right next to the first hole* Anyway, this is my permit" *Hands over permit*

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

*Comes back to life* someone HELP oh wait.......

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"Again this is just an "I.O.U." with "Pleaz" written below it. You've forced my hand, this factory is closed. Get your workers and get out of here."

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

I'm not a worker i'm just a ailcorn that snag held here for a long time.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

You do realize that only three people actually work here. Me, Red303, and Eliakith. To JACK, just let me look around for those permits. Not like I'm used to inspectors or anything... *Looks frantically for permit* *Finds one* Right, this should be it.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"You've been overdue for three months now." I say as I skim the pages, "I was also told about some illegal activities involving kidnapping, or pegasienapping I should say..."

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Let me remind you of two things. One, I haven't used pegasi for a long time now. Two, only two things produce Spectra, pegasi, and alicorns. And alicorns always come back.

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

Oh, those are the only charges? Good. I thought he had found out about my murderous rampage.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

You know? I'm not even going to ask what you're talking about.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Yay, the penguin came back!

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

You again. Well, you won't stay for long, I'm sure.

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

Well i've lost the ailcorn power i think i'll get away from this factory forever.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

What are you talking about? You're still an alicorn. (Things which happen in other games don't count.)

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

I'm back from my vacation. So, what's the first order of business?

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

First order of business? Find something to do.

Showing 1921-1935 of 4480