ForumsForum GamesAbove user's avatar appears out of nowhere in your bedroom while you sleep. What do you do?

4445 240602
vungi
vungi
259 posts
Jester

Say how you would react if the above avatar popped up in your bedroom all of a sudden while you sleep.

plz don't say anything offensive.
enjoy

• 4,445 Replies
eliakith
eliakith
2,451 posts
Jester

I completely understand, I'm sorry for using it in the first place. However, I have a question. Am I supposed to be able to see ultra violet in your rainbows?

Snag618
Snag618
6,749 posts
Farmer

Nothing to be sorry about, not like you knew or anything. And no, you shouldn't be able to see UV light in them.

eliakith
eliakith
2,451 posts
Jester

Then either my eyes are doing something weird or your rainbows have too much quality.

sinhellsing
sinhellsing
357 posts
Shepherd

I'll ask the ninja to train me so I can be a flippin' ninja too. *-*

eliakith
eliakith
2,451 posts
Jester

Idiot. Don't you know that this is snag's rainbow factory thread?

Snag618
Snag618
6,749 posts
Farmer

No, it's only that when I respond. If I don't, it's the regular forum game

eliakith
eliakith
2,451 posts
Jester

So whats the awnser to your rainbows or my eyes? Because i don't know if i should put this under quality improvement or quality decrease.

red303
red303
7,606 posts
Farmer

Personally, I think your eyes are weird and the rainbows have too much quality.

Snag618
Snag618
6,749 posts
Farmer

How can a rainbow have too much quality? My rainbows are GLORIOUS I tell you! GLORIOUS!

Crickster
Crickster
1,797 posts
Jester

no their MURDER i say.

Snag618
Snag618
6,749 posts
Farmer

It's not murder if you keep coming back to life. Plus, you keep coming back, you could easily leave. Anyway, *Activates device*

eliakith
eliakith
2,451 posts
Jester

Snag... I think your scource of spectra is making the rainbows wierd... The IR AND UV are showing now... And reports are its not just me..

Snag618
Snag618
6,749 posts
Farmer

Yeah... about that... There's nothing I can do about that. My only source is Alicorn. If I start using anything less than pegasi, it won't produce quality Spectra. The problem here, is that people start getting suspicious when pegasi disappear. That and, we've not had any of them visit for a LONG time.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,524 posts
Justiciar

What's this I hear about a rainbow factory? Do you have a rainbow creation cert or documentation that relates to such matters? If you don't, well... That's not good news for you...

Snag618
Snag618
6,749 posts
Farmer

Of course I do. *Hands over proper papers* If there are any problems, blame the previous owner.

Showing 1921-1935 of 4445