ForumsForum GamesAbove user's avatar appears out of nowhere in your bedroom while you sleep. What do you do?

4480 727780
vungi
vungi
259 posts
Blacksmith

Say how you would react if the above avatar popped up in your bedroom all of a sudden while you sleep.

plz don't say anything offensive.
enjoy

• 4,480 Replies
Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

(The Bass Cannon? Yes, I know, but not to this extent.)
So how do they propose to use rainbows?

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

(I did not expect that...)
Can't tell you me amigo.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

(That's Epic Wub time for you. I figured you wouldn't expect it, much like the Spanish Inquisition)
Well, this is just great. You'd think that they might tell me something like this, instead of sending a representative. Anyway, here are my permits. *Shows permits*

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

(Now are you saying I didn't expect you to mention the Spanish inquisition or that the Spanish didn't expect the inquisition or what?)
*Reads permits.* Okay... May I see you generator room now?

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

(I'm saying no one expects the Spanish Inquisition.)
Sure. *Points toward generator room* I also have a back up generator, just in case.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

(I didn't either.)
Okay walk me through your system here, it looks a little old... *Flips out notebook and pen and starts writing.*

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Yes, I'll warn you, it is some what old. For example, if you stand there, bad things happen *Points to old area* Now, are you talking about my power generator, or the Rainbow producer? This is just so I know which part to talk about.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

What kind of bad things?

The power generator.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Well, let's just say more people used to work here... Anyway, there's the power generator, it's standard model, powered by magic... All that good stuff.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Oh the department isn't going to like that, *Writes some more.*