ForumsForum GamesAbove user's avatar appears out of nowhere in your bedroom while you sleep. What do you do?

4480 725690
vungi
vungi
259 posts
Blacksmith

Say how you would react if the above avatar popped up in your bedroom all of a sudden while you sleep.

plz don't say anything offensive.
enjoy

• 4,480 Replies
JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

(Very nice, what kind of RP are we going for?)

No, time? Preposterous! No we're not That well equipped. Now what tech do you need here? I need to set up a FOB but here will do for now.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

(I'm not exactly an expert in RP's, so I don't really know what different kinds there are. I was talking about an entirely different thread, if only so we can keep things a bit more on topic in this thread. For now though, it's fine.)
As much as I hate to ask, what does FOB stand for? Anyway, as for right now, I'm trying to figure out how exactly I got here. I remember finding a portal of some sort.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

(Makes sense to me. Like is it an adventure? Exploration? Stuff like that.)

Forward operating bass, pretty much a foot hold set up by a small force whom is awaiting the rest of the force. Mmmmmh, sounds like operation 45...

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

(Ah, I see what you mean. It's an adventure one, with a bit of exploration. Want to help me make it?)
So, you're telling me they are planning on sending an invasion force over here? (Operation 45?)

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

(Ya I don't see why not!)

No, invasion is not what we do, too violent, too dominant. You could call it a few things, rescue operation. scrubbers, explorers. (I just made it up now. Want a run down?)

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

(Ok, I'll post my ideas on your profile later.)
Three things. 1, Who would you be rescuing, 2, What would you be cleaning, and 3, what interest do you have in this Universe? Oh and, what's operation 45?

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

(Cooleo.)

We could say you and your workers got trapped hear and a team came to help, if ta few stayed behind... The paperwork might disappear that shows they were ever on the team in the first place.

Hehehe not That kind of scrubbing. This relates to if any of our tech disappears then where its gone has to be scrubbed of evidence of its existence.

Operation 45, well... It can create portals, to where and when we never know, each time it changes, but as long as it stays open you can pass through as many times as you want. However if it closes that portal is gone, never to be seen again, we lost over 100 good workers due to that, hell knows if their even still alive. There have been cases of sporadic kicks, when it fires and a portal opens somewhere. It happens every seventh months as far as we can see. Usually we can track it and shut it before someone falls in, this is an exception. Thus the rescue team I mentioned before. We have tech that can stabilize these kicks so we can move them to the Firm.

(Took me a while to come up with the kick thing.)

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

So... That explains it. I had wondered how I got here, it must have been one of those kicks. And what is this firm of which you speak? (That is actually a pretty good explanation.)

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Now that I can't tell you about! So is there any tech you need here, that is if you even want to stay here, I can get you back home if you so wish. (I made three or four explanations but they were cheesy and just bad so I had to think about it.)

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

(Thanks for thinking about it, it was a pretty good idea.)
With my job here, and all the nice residents, I think I'll stay here for now. Anything I can help you with? For example, getting you antiquated with the locals?

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

(Thank you I do try.)

That would be nice, good to see what kind of threa- mmh, gotta stop saying that. What kind of good folks we have around here.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

(Now, this is the hard part. What timeline do I want? The Slaughter Cube Corner universe, or the canon universe? Oh and, don't worry, there's no way you could know what I'm referring to do.)
Well, as I'm sure you know, the main form of everything in this universe is pony. There are three types: 1, Earth ponies, who are very strong, and grow the food. 2. Unicorns who use magic. Not much about them, just be careful. 3. The pegasi, who can fly. Now, as I'm sure you've noticed, the weather isn't natural here, they control it. Now, to explain some of the locals, I'll just show you around town. It's called Ponyville, just so you know. (I just realized, I'm practically introducing the show to you. Funny, eh?)

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

So everybody in this universe is a horse? Well this is not the oddest universe I've been too... Is there a local source of water?

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Well, basically. There a few other different animals. For the water, there's a fountain over there, and a well. And... somehow... they have plumbing.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

How did they build everything, you know seeing as they have, you know, hooves.

Showing 2131-2145 of 4480