ForumsForum GamesAbove user's avatar appears out of nowhere in your bedroom while you sleep. What do you do?

4480 725599
vungi
vungi
259 posts
Blacksmith

Say how you would react if the above avatar popped up in your bedroom all of a sudden while you sleep.

plz don't say anything offensive.
enjoy

• 4,480 Replies
Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

One word: Magic. By the way, don't question the physics in this universe, they don't make much sense.

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

*Appears out of nowhere* Speaking of magic, I'm red from the future! I've came to visit me in at my old job before I got famous and owned several mansions. This must be snag and jack! Sorry to tell you, but you both die in a pegasi revolt. I'm the only survivor! Wait, where is my old self? It's not like I got eaten by danwar or anything. Ha-ha-ha!

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

... You did get eaten.... making you a paradox... you cannot exist if present you is dead... and any moment now you should feel a tingling feeling and begin to fade out of existence. Also with the FOB in place there will be no revolt.

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

Ha! What a bunch of s- *disappears*

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Well, there goes my only worker.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I thought you had three?

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

At what point did I indicate that?

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I don't know... (It may not be on this thread but I'm sure you mentioned that you had three... I may be mistaken though...)

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

(Interesting. By the way, check your profile when you get a chance)
Anyway, do you have any more questions?

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

(Have done.)
What is the military force like around here?

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I'm not entirely sure. It's been a long time since there was a war, and most the enemies who have threatened this land have been defeated by The Rainbow of Light, as I call it.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

That what now?

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Oh yes... I suppose I should explain that. You see, in this universe, as sappy as this may sound, friendship is quite literally magic. That is to say, 6 of the ponies here are the embodiment of the Elements of Harmony. I'd list them, but it's not important. Now, they can combine their power to create a powerful rainbow. This rainbow has managed to defeat quite a few enemies. No chance of using it, so don't even think about that.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I... How... What... Ugh, nevermind... Right and how powerful is this rainbow of death?

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

... It doesn't kill them (Apart from one thing, but he was never really formed) but it is powerful.

Showing 2146-2160 of 4480