ForumsForum GamesAbove user's avatar appears out of nowhere in your bedroom while you sleep. What do you do?

4480 727822
vungi
vungi
259 posts
Blacksmith

Say how you would react if the above avatar popped up in your bedroom all of a sudden while you sleep.

plz don't say anything offensive.
enjoy

• 4,480 Replies
JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

... So it's like an overcharged stun gun?

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

You know... it's hard to explain. I can't exactly give you an example of it. But no, not like that. It seems to have a different effect on what ever it is used on. E.G. It turned a creature I shall refer to as Discord into a statue.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

...So it killed it... or is it a living statue?

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

It was a living statue. Things don't tend to die here. Apart from natural causes, of course. Of course, he's been freed. He says he's been reformed... but I doubt that.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

So it does random things but never kills...

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Exactly. As I said, it's hard to explain. So, any more questions?

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

So say if there were only five here, say the sixth was captured or something, could they still initiate the rainbow?

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

I would assume so, yes. I would not suggest trying it however, trust me.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

And why would that be? *Forgot to mention this whole time I've been writing into a small red leather notebook.*

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Simple, they are so close, they'd realize if one of them went missing, and they would fight to get anyone captured back. By the way, why are you taking notes?

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

And how would they fight? Would they go straight for the rainbow?

Information is king.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Yes, most of the time they would go straight for the rainbow, but only for the leader.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

So if an army were to attack then they would only strike the generals or top brass then?

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

I can see where this is heading. Let me warn you now, this universe is very fragile, its' walls are practically as thin as paper. I don't think it could handle an invasion force. But assuming this are just harmless questions, Yes, they would aim for those, using the rainbow, however, they can each fight individually quite well.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I know about fragility, once a team was set to head into a new world and as soon as the second man entered the entire universe collapsed, the energy that was emitted was... Insane. *Clenches fists for a moment.* We nearly destroyed our own universe that day, had the overloads not kicked in and shut everything down first...

Showing 2161-2175 of 4480