ForumsForum GamesAbove user's avatar appears out of nowhere in your bedroom while you sleep. What do you do?

4480 725646
vungi
vungi
259 posts
Blacksmith

Say how you would react if the above avatar popped up in your bedroom all of a sudden while you sleep.

plz don't say anything offensive.
enjoy

• 4,480 Replies
kalkanadam
kalkanadam
797 posts
Peasant

I look like an archer but i am actually a cookie.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Ooh, a cookie. *Picks up cookie, eats it* Anyway, I always liked penguin which is probably why I am one.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

That poor cookie! You didn't even leave any for me!

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

I have some freshly baked back at the factory.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

No I don't eat on the job anyways. So the military of this entire universe is 6 horses.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

First, they're ponies. Small horses. Second, no, that's not entirely true. They do have a military, in the form of the Canterlot Royal Guard. They aren't very effective though.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Right so, all in all a pretty terrible fighting force. And how many of these Royal Guards are there?

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

*swallows popcorn* And we'll be back after this commercial break, stay tuned, folks. *Gets up to go piss*

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Well, it's been 1000 years since there was any major threat. I don't know the number of guards there are.

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

I'm back! After I was eaten, I thought I would die. But luckily, I brought a spare hazmat suit to work today so his stomach acids didn't liquefy me. I tried tugging on his uvula so he would gag me back up, but that didn't work. It's very warm and cozy inside the intestines, but after that... Never mind, doesn't matter. I'm back and I learned tons about dragon biology!

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

I'm glad to know you're safe. I'm still wondering why you are a human, since that form isn't normal for this universe.

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

I'm not. I'm a shapeshifter! Want to see me turn into an ant?

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Well lets go counting! *Head's off in random direction*

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Counting what? To red303, so you're a changling, are you? Anyway, follow us.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

How many Royal Guards they are!

Also from my knowledge changelings can only change into medium sized creatures, large and small are off limits.

Showing 2191-2205 of 4480