ForumsForum GamesAbove user's avatar appears out of nowhere in your bedroom while you sleep. What do you do?

4480 727923
vungi
vungi
259 posts
Blacksmith

Say how you would react if the above avatar popped up in your bedroom all of a sudden while you sleep.

plz don't say anything offensive.
enjoy

• 4,480 Replies
Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Oh, I see your point. In fact, if JACK is still online, I think I'm going to make the RP soon. Keep this thread to it's topic. By the way, I was just going to say that guns don't actually work here.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Oh, I see your point. In fact, if JACK is still online, I think I'm going to make the RP soon. Keep this thread to it's topic. By the way, I was just going to say that guns don't actually work here.

I think we call guns here spam >_> it's super effective at dispelling the penguin away.
Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

*Confused penguin is confused*

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

Every day you and jack get on right after me and keep posting until I have no idea what's going on. Also happens in you're banned. That's why none of my posts usually make any sense.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

You could just look back. Edit: Anyway, when JACK is online next, I think I'm going to get the RP set up.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I'm here and why the hell don't guns work here??

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Magic, my dear foxy friend. The levels of magic in here are so thick, bad things happen if a gun goes off. (Also, shall I get around to making the RP?)

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Ya bad things for whoever the gun is pointed at!
(Sure.)

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

No no no, you don't understand. The magic in this universe, at least this specific version, is so thick that if a gun were to go off, it would ignite it. (If you've ever watched Plan 9 from outer space, imagine it like Solarnite, or what ever it's called.)

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

*Puts gun away and pulls out a combat knife* What about this? This safe to use?

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Oh, you could use that. Although that's more suited for a snake. Or a snake eater for that matter. (I had to, it was to tempting) Also, where are you storing these things?

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I my backpack, I nearly lost it when I was parachuting in... Never mind...

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

(I very nearly missed that reference.)
How did you retrieve it? And why did you parachute in?

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I had to climb up a tree, it was restricted airspace. Now are we even close to being there?

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

*Looks around* It depends. How do you define close?

Showing 2266-2280 of 4480