ForumsForum GamesAbove user's avatar appears out of nowhere in your bedroom while you sleep. What do you do?

4445 240571
vungi
vungi
259 posts
Jester

Say how you would react if the above avatar popped up in your bedroom all of a sudden while you sleep.

plz don't say anything offensive.
enjoy

• 4,445 Replies
JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,524 posts
Justiciar

Eh? What do you mean?

Snag618
Snag618
6,749 posts
Farmer

A really good tan. I.E. You will be banished to the sun.

Crickster
Crickster
1,797 posts
Jester

Ha yes being banished to the sun one of the best punishments

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,524 posts
Justiciar

But he's just an otter how would he do that?

Crickster
Crickster
1,797 posts
Jester

the "godness" of this land will send you there if you do something wrong (try to reason with her and you might get to be banished to the moon insted - if something bad happens)

Snag618
Snag618
6,749 posts
Farmer

... He won't banish you to the sun. It would be considered murder. Murder is very rare in this land, so that's why the punishment is so strict. (By the way, I actually have no idea if this is true, but I'm going of the Phoenix Wright MLP crossover, Turnabout Storm.) To Crickster: She doesn't exactly consider herself a goddess.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,524 posts
Justiciar

I am so confused...

Crickster
Crickster
1,797 posts
Jester

i've killed a few before but i kept in the shadows long enough (i kinda betrayed my cutie mark but ah well)

My OC's cutie mark is the world heavyweight campion - WWE

Snag618
Snag618
6,749 posts
Farmer

Look, it's simple. If you shoot the otter, which you were threatening to do, you will be sent to the Sun, since it would be considered murder, if you kill him. Get it? *To Crickster* Ok then... I'm just going to pretend you didn't say that.

Crickster
Crickster
1,797 posts
Jester

Well i'm off to do "something"

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,614 posts
Blacksmith

You can't even shoot a gun, pull out Luger P08 takes off safety, and loads rounds, then coc*s ze chamber, and puts hammer into position.

Snag618
Snag618
6,749 posts
Farmer

(I'll assume that was meant for JACK, so I'm going to respond to Crickster) Define something.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,524 posts
Justiciar

This is a 1911, nothing like a Luger. The only reason I threatened him was because he was going to sacrifice you and you are vital to the plan.

Snag618
Snag618
6,749 posts
Farmer

I don't know if I should be touched by that, or be worried.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,614 posts
Blacksmith

This is a 1911, nothing like a Luger. The only reason I threatened him was because he was going to sacrifice you and you are vital to the plan.

1911 has a faster reload, love that .45 too, well why not use a more modern Glock? Hunting Penguin's of course.
I like the P08 as I have small hands so I can touch both safeties without problems.
Showing 2266-2280 of 4445