ForumsForum GamesAbove user's avatar appears out of nowhere in your bedroom while you sleep. What do you do?

4480 725641
vungi
vungi
259 posts
Blacksmith

Say how you would react if the above avatar popped up in your bedroom all of a sudden while you sleep.

plz don't say anything offensive.
enjoy

• 4,480 Replies
Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

*Runs after JACK* Let me guess... You got noticed.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Maybe! *Starts cleaning the combat knife.* There were more of them then I expected!

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

So, how many exactly? And I hope you aren't planning on using that.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Swan dive! *starts attacking Snag*

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Get away from me! *Fights off the swan* JACK, remember what I said about guns? Remember that.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

*Throws away the tissue used for cleaning the blade* From what I could gather there are always 40 on station with the princess with another 80 on hand in strike teams of 10 and are available to be transported to wherever they are needed. They cycle so that half are sleeping while the other half are on duty. A small force but they can fight...

*Swings knife at the swan* I've eaten swan before, it's delicious!

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

JACK, might I suggest NOT killing things, or even trying to? You've yet to meet some of the scary residents of this universe. I would suggest saving your strength for those.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I've met the Guard and I'm sure they are the best fighters!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Swans don't appreciate being attacked. They panic and bring in a flock to attack.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Oh really? Can they turn you into stone just by looking at you? Do they have three heads? Do they have 7 heads, for that matter? Can they breathe fire? *To Darkfire's post* Gah, these are more annoying than chickens. If I had the Stare... But anyway, JACK, I suggest running.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I am still running!

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Well, while we run, can you answer my question?

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Ah, one or two seemed to be using fireballs, one had three heads, *pats self* none that saw me can turn you to stone, none had seven from what I could see.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Wow, I didn't think they'd employ creatures like that. Anyway, where are we running?

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Back to your factory, I need to set up and gut some defenses set up, if they are as powerful as you make them sound then we'll need some heavy equipment.

Showing 2326-2340 of 4480